What is a pro version of an app
Purchase additional app functionality with in-app purchases and subscriptions
Learn how subscriptions and in-app purchases work.
What are in-app purchases?
In-app purchases are additional content or subscriptions that you purchase in an app. In-app purchases cannot be made in all apps. Find an app in the App Store to see if it offers in-app purchases before buying or downloading it. Then look for the note "In-App Purchases" near the price of the app or near the "Load" button.
There are three types of in-app purchases: subscriptions, consumable purchases, and purchases that cannot be used up.
What is a subscription?
With a subscription, you pay to access content from an app or service for a specific period of time. For example, you can subscribe to Apple Music monthly. Subscriptions include services that you sign up for in an app, such as: B. Hulu, Spotify, Pandora or HBO NOW.
Most subscriptions automatically renew unless you cancel them. For some apps and services, you can choose how often you want your subscription to be renewed. For example, you can be offered weekly, monthly, quarterly, or yearly subscriptions.
View, change, or cancel subscriptions.
What is a Consumable In-App Purchase?
Here are a few examples of in-app purchases that cannot be used up:
- Remove advertisements
- Activation for the complete game
- Upgrade to Pro Edition
- Bonus level for games
You only have to buy these items once, and you can transfer them to other devices that are linked to your Apple ID. If you lose a non-consumable purchase, you may be able to reload it for free.
Restore in-app purchases.
What is a consumable in-app purchase?
Here are a few examples of in-app consumable purchases:
- In-game currency such as coins or gems
- Additional life points in a game
- A package of exports in a new file format
You have to purchase these items every time you want them and you won't be able to download them again for free. If you remove and reinstall an app, or install it on a new device, your consumable purchases may be lost. For example, if you install a game on your iPod touch that you previously played on your iPhone, the game will be synced, but any additional life purchased on the iPhone will not be carried over.
Share in-app purchases
If you use Family Sharing, you may be able to share some subscriptions with your family members. Learn how to share a subscription with your family. Expendable in-app purchases cannot be shared.
Any information relating to products not manufactured by Apple or any independent website that is not controlled or audited by Apple is not a recommendation or endorsement. Apple is not responsible for the selection, performance, or use of third party websites and products. Apple makes no representations about the accuracy or reliability of any third party websites. Contact the provider for additional information.
- What is a repetitive system
- What are twitter followers
- What do you mean by cool parents
- Why do flies fly so irregularly?
- What are EFTPOS fees
- What happens if you aspirate under anesthesia
- How can we forget my sad past
- Is Margaret Thatcher is of Indian origin
- What kind of volunteering helps kids get into college
- What is the function of the combination headlight
- What are the past Category 4 hurricanes
- Is the environment important or development
- What is the legislature in Nepal states
- What are your biggest reasons
- What is Princess Anne known for?
- Is Ryan Reynolds American or not
- Still excite Apple events
- Why is hypnosis controversial
- Should I sell my share in ingredient?
- With whom can I treasure beautiful moments
- Has Hulu Starz
- Screenwriters make a lot of money
- How do I renew my MSN account