How many 1 16 are in 1
How many milliliters are 1/8 liter? How can 1/8 l be measured and converted into ml? This is a question that is often asked, especially when cooking and baking, when the recipe requires this amount of water, milk, broth, wine and so on as an ingredient for a dish.
The unit of measurement for liquids "liter" is usually abbreviated with a small "L". Sometimes you also come across “Ltr.”. The abbreviation for milliliter is “ml” (a small “M” and a small “L”).
Here is the answer to the question: How much is 1/8 l to ml?
▶ ️ One eighth of a liter in milliliters
Conversion for 1/8 l in ml
1/8 liter is 125 milliliters, which also corresponds to 0.125 liters.
A ⅛ l (pronounced: “one eighth liter”) is half of 1/4 liter.
Measure out 1/8 liter with the measuring cup
Most measuring cups should have a mark on the measuring scale. Either as a milliliter with 125 ml or as a fraction, i.e. 1/8 liter. If this is not the case, you can make do with it and try to measure half of 1/4 l or 250 ml.
Without a measuring cup, this can be a bit more difficult. Many beverage glasses have a capacity of 250 milliliters (see marking just before the upper edge). Here, too, you can try to make the glass half full and thus measure 125 ml. Small coffee cups are usually between 125 ml and 150 ml - but very different cup sizes are possible.
⭐ Invoice and conversion
1/8 liter of liquid can be determined very precisely with a kitchen scale. Here, in addition to the weight of the container used, 125 grams must be weighed.
1/8 liter of water weighs 125 grams or 0.125 kilograms.
1 liter of water fits into a cube with an edge length of 10 centimeters - i.e. 10 cm × 10 cm × 10 cm. At 125 ml this would result in a cube measuring 5 cm × 5 cm × 5 cm.
125 milliliters can also be converted into 0.000125 cubic meters and 125 cubic centimeters.
Conversion between different units of measurement
Any quantity can be quickly and easily converted into other units of measurement (including the British and American). Please note: A point is used instead of a comma!
Conversions into the Anglo-American measurement system (customary units)
In the USA, "our" system of measurement with liters, grams and cubic meters is not widely used. The Anglo-American system of measurement, originally from medieval England, is used here.
0.125 liters (125 ml) correspond to:
- approx. 4.2 us fl.oz. (fluid ounce, ƒ℥; US American fluid ounce)
- approx. 0.5 cu (cup; US cup, cup)
- approx. 0.26 pt. (pint; US American pint)
- approx. 0.13 qt. (quart; US fourth)
- 0.033 gal (gallon)
- approx 8.5 tablespoon (US tablespoon)
- approx. 25 teaspoon (US American teaspoons)
Conversions into the English measurement system (imperial units)
In principle, Great Britain had already committed itself in 1973 to converting to the metric system and thus to establish a uniform European system of measurements. Among the population, however, not only in Great Britain - but also in the former British colonies of Canada, Australia, India, etc. - the "old measures" are in everyday use.
0.125 liters (125 ml) correspond to:
- approx. 4.4 fl.oz. (fluid ounce, ƒ℥; English fluid ounce)
- approx. 0.44 cu (cup; cup, cup)
- approx. 0.22 fl.pt. (pt, pint; English pint)
- approx. 0.11 qt. (quart; English quart)
- approx. 0.027 gal. (gallon; English gallon)
- approx. 7 tablespoon (British tablespoon)
- approx. 21 teaspoon (British teaspoons)
- Why sucks the New York Post
- Can President Trump forgive a murderer
- What is the OEM lock
- I want to learn ethical hacking
- How far from Porto is Valenca
- Came to Scottish Gaelic from primitive Irish
- What does RAW mean for hotels
- How was your experience with the B2 B1 visa
- Which states have 7-digit license plates?
- Can the child maintenance debt be forgiven?
- How did latent heat become zero
- What is Cape Town famous for?
- Do you like to fish
- Why is Vancouver considered the second Hollywood
- How many Germans served in the SS
- How do Swedes find Nigerians
- What does L and R indicate on headphones
- Why is animal testing still legal?
- What is the programming language C 1
- Can I see native Hindi handwriting
- What is Jason Gray's most successful song
- What are concrete tiles
- Did Michael Jackson really date women
- Why are main topics important in novels