Like men's briefs
Love killer: men's panties make women unhappy
Pants or string - what do guys wear underneath? And what do women want to see?
Far too many men wear underpants every day with a lot of freedom to dangle, which women find really gruesome. Time for some clarification!
Underwear manufacturer bruno banani and the dating portal Shopaman asked for the 80th birthday of underpants in Germany: What do you actually wear underneath? 1,322 men and women answered.
Casual and airy or do you prefer tight and sexy? What men like
Men too are spoiled for choice in what to package theirs best piece concerns. For 46 percent of men, however, the case seems very clear: They prefer to wear comfortable boxer shorts with plenty of room for the crown jewels. In second place of the male Favorites listThe classic slip actually ends up with 26 percent, while only 25 percent of men prefer to slip into pants in the morning.
It's a pity, because:
Top & Flop: Women find this form attractive
But dear men ...
The loose boxer shorts with maximum freedom from dangling are only popular with 22 percent of women!
63 percent of women, on the other hand, find the pants on men particularly attractive.
Even the tried and tested slip falls clearly through the attractiveness grid of women with only 6 percent. Incidentally, the string is also an absolute no-go: only 2 percent of men and 5 percent of women find the tight panties attractive for men. If you want to be a real guy, you should also avoid comic prints, because 40 percent of women find silly patterns unsexy and off-putting.
Why is it that men love to wear underwear that women absolutely do not find sexy?
Sexologist Ann-Marlene Henning explains: "Men simply don't worry about whether and who they want to stimulate or arouse with their underwear selection. There are underpants that "conceal" everything or those that clearly show a bulge. This basically goes beyond the underpants: It has been scientifically proven that when a woman meets a man, it is initially on the bulge in his pants falls - where nothing can be seen, nothing can inspire ... "
What you should never say about his penis
- Who was Albert Pike
- What's your take on benevolent sexism
- How many digits are in 500 100
- Are blogs better than books
- Who built the Yamunotri temple
- Which is the largest domain name
- What happened to the writing of websites like Bubblews
- Which ion channels are responsible for epilepsy?
- What does this Hebrew word mean
- Why don't you like Alexa
- Who is the strongest horror movie killer
- What is Hindustani equivalent of Thanam
- Why is Bugaboo's stroller so expensive
- What if Disney wins the Simpsons
- Can you recommend books about Voltaire
- Which is a popular humidifier
- What are the limitations of wireless intelligent systems
- Why are there complicated vocabulary
- Is a monkey a gorilla or a monkey
- Why don't Muslims laugh
- Niacin B3 is a precursor to NAD
- Can RCB still qualify for the playoffs
- How far is the earth from Saturn
- What does a smoky brown urine mean