What does God the Father mean
Part of speech: noun, (male)Note on inflection:
- Usually used without an article.
- God the Father, God the Father
- God | va | ter, no plural
- IPA: [ɡɔtˈfaːtɐ]
- 1) Theology: first person of the trinity; the creator
- Determinative compound, made up of God and father
- 1) JesusChrist, Holy Spirit
- 1) God
- 1) “Over centuries has been God the Father not shown in the picture. "
- Nominative: singular (the) God the Father; Plural —
- Genitive: singular (of God the Father); Plural —
- Dative: singular (the godfather); Plural —
- Accusative: singular (the) God the Father; Plural —
- English: 1) God the Father
- French: 1) Dieu le Père
- Italian: 1) Dio Padre (male)
- Latin: 1) Deus Pater (male)
- Swedish: 1) faders
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„And that Tony Soprano the beefy God the Father of all modern antihero is. Anyone who has not spent the last two decades in the Australian jungle knows all this.“
stern.de, January 14, 2019
„Double anniversary for electrical pioneer Jean-Michel Jarre Jean-Michel Jarre is considered to be Godfather of electro music ('Oxygène', 'Equinoxe' and 'Magnetic Fields') and masters of mega concerts.“
Gala.de, August 24, 2018
„Putin as Godfather of globalized autocrats - how realistic is that? Asked sarcastically: did Putin help the Polish government into the saddle? Conspiracy theories do not help, on the contrary.“
russland.NEWS, October 08, 2018
„Indro Montanelli is considered to be Godfather of journalism in Italy. Because he was a racist rapist, some are calling for the statue to be demolished.“
TAZ, June 17, 2020
„Stormzy and Wiley have been lying there for weeks Godfather of British Grimes, in a clinch.“
LooMee TV, January 21, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- God the Father (Christian)
- Father (christl.): Sociology, familial: male parent; Sociology leader; Biology partner of the mother in the creation of offspring; ecclesiastical (title or salutation for) clergy; Religion (paraphrase for) God; only plural: the ancestors
Another word (synonym) for God the Father - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary containing "God the Father":
father: Allfather, Godfather, Godfather, Ancestral Father, Founding Father 6) Grandfather, Greatfather, Archfather, Ancestral Fathers Application examples: 1) Markus is the father of Jaqueline
God: ... Deity, Gotthilf, Gotthold, God Emperor, God King, Divinity, Gottlieb, Gottseibeiuns, God the Father, God trust (Beelzebub), demigod, Lord God sacrament, Chicken God (stone with ...
fader:… Søn like father, like son Typical word combinations: 1) Gud fader (God the Father), den hellige fader (the Pope), byens fædre (the city fathers), i faders sted…
trinity: ... 1) Christianity: Description of God, represented by the trinity of the equal persons Father ("God the Father"), Son (Jesus Christ) and Holy Spirit in the unity of God ...
Speak tacheles: ... 1) "You can guess what is required, but nobody speaks Tacheles." 1) "As the former" Godfather "of the Greens and" Apo-Grandpa "among his party friends recently the ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"God Father" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Gottvater/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "Gottvater" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
God the Father (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Gott | va | ters Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ɡɔtˈfaːtɐs]…
Trust in God (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular God trust; Plural - genitive: singular ...
Trust in God (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Gott | ver | trau | ens Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
gourmand (German) Part of speech: Noun, (masculine) Cases: Nominative: Einzahl der Gourmand; Plural die Gourmands genitive: ...
Gourmands (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Gour | mands Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ɡʊʁˈmãːs]…
gourmet (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular gourmet; Plural gourmets genitive: singular ...
Gourmets (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Gour | mets Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ɡʊʁˈmeːs]…
Gourmet temple (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular gourmet temple; Plural gourmet temple genitive: ...
Gourmet temples (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Gour | met | tem | peln Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Gourmet temple (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Gour | met | tem | pels Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
- What is my vocal range E2 C5
- How do wholesalers make money
- Can I switch from Army to IAF?
- Can you start a sentence with independent?
- Seth MacFarlane is a genius
- How is milk glass made
- Dalit is made up of women
- What are the benefits of DVD duplication
- What is the function of atrioventricular valves
- What is supramolecular chemistry
- Where are simply unsaturated fats found
- Anxiety can cause sensitivity to light
- How many stomachs do camels have
- What are Redis Streams
- How did Ultron find the jewel of the mind
- How do you pay social security taxes
- Is SEO optimization still important in 2019
- Contain Oreos chocolate
- Dentists recommend homemade mouthwash
- The virtual currency becomes the global standard
- What's the difference in Shopify Magento
- What is a migraine 2
- What is the most atheistic thing at all
- Will resumes ever become obsolete