Will Mo Salah leave Liverpool?
When will Liverpool finally renew with Mohamed Salah?
Mohamed Salah will be 29 years old in June. His contract with Liverpool goes back two years. There is currently no clear line as to what the future will look like for the Egyptian.
The star striker is currently "a little concerned about the lack of urgency" of the club's talks. This was confirmed by Salah's agent Ramy Abbas Issa. That was apparently the motivation behind the interviews with the Spanish publications AS and Marca at the beginning of the season. In the interviews, there was an undertone that LaLiga would be an option if Liverpool didn't try hard enough.
Salah, however, is "not determined" to leave Liverpool. With 123 goals in 198 games and 12th place in the club's all-time goalscorer list, Mohamed Salah's sales value could be higher than ever. And although 30 is in front of the door, it doesn't look like the speedster is slowing down or losing its goal instinct.
Salah: Similar situation to Wijnaldum?
Salah wants to achieve a lot more with Liverpool and win more trophies. "I've already said that I want to win the Premier League again and of course the Champions League too."
However, the Egyptian is 31 years old when his contract expires. This is possibly the last chance to get a big, lucrative contract in Europe. We find a similar situation with Georginio Wijnaldum.
When asked about the current contract negotiations, Salah recently told Sky Sports: "Nobody in the club is talking to me about this issue, so I don't know." The club now has to weigh up whether the Reds want to afford the loss of one of the best strikers in the world who actually doesn't want to leave.
Salah possible higher salary at Liverpool?
A higher salary will certainly be demanded in the contract negotiations. In 2018, Salah signed a lucrative five-year contract that is said to be worth £ 200,000 a week - plus bonuses. An extension could possibly mean an increase of 25%.
An extension to 2025 could mean a salary of £ 52 million for Liverpool alone for Salah. And here lies the problem for Liverpool FC. The Reds currently have the second-highest payroll in the Premier League, posting a total loss of around £ 120 million (or more) from the pandemic.
The recent partner acquisition of Red Bird and a capital inflow of over 500 million pounds also mean a certain security for Liverpool. A statement from the Fenway Sports Group said that the new capital will allow current operations and plans to be maintained.
The six most beautiful home shirts from Liverpool FC
"You'll Never Walk Alone" - 2 minutes and 38 seconds of magic
Referee Oliver regrets decision on foul on Van Dijk
What is Luis Garcia actually doing?
At the end of the season, the club has to deal with currently 13 players and set the course for the future. Including two other players from the storm. There should be no cause for concern at the moment. At this point, no outsider can say whether an extension for Salah will be negotiated in the summer. However, no contract could mean that the Egyptian might leave Liverpool earlier than expected.
Either way, the summer will be exciting for the club and the fans. We are already dreading all the clickbait rumors.
mohamed salah transfer
- How is the physiotherapy school
- Who is the strongest character in Noragami
- Which laptop is suitable for outdoor work?
- How is ISIS doing under Trump's administration
- Should a student not be using social media
- What is a blacklist and whitelist
- How much have you made with Redbubble
- Is anarcho-capitalism really practical
- Why are good girls being exploited
- Which human sense is the most detailed
- What is a fertility specialist
- How tough is biology
- How can I clean my kitty's ears?
- Is the government of today helping or hurting America?
- What about reading always makes you smile
- What is break and continue statements
- What is the best attraction in Tampa
- What is the working environment like at Virtela
- When does acid reflux wake you up?
- What are the best restaurants in Wudaokou
- What does unreachable mean on Facebook Messenger
- In Star Wars, the Emperor killed Palpatine
- What bothers people more in politics or in sports
- What will happen to the Freys
- What is the biggest digital challenge for your company?
- What are the best venture capital conferences
- Java is still great
- Where can I get student discounts
- Where do virtual assistants often run into problems
- What is a low density lipoprotein LDL
- Why should I choose the truth over lies?
- What Are Some Good Domain Name Providers