How do you say born in Hindi
Translation of "Jugaad ist Hindi" in English
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
Jugaad is Hindi and means an improvised, clever solution born of necessity. Jugaad solutions are not sophisticated or perfect, but they create more value at a lower cost.
Jugaad Solutions are not sophisticated or perfect, but they create more value at lower cost.
For 370 million people is Hindi Mother tongue.
Hindi is the native language of 370 million people.
Over the course of the year, the number of language versions increased from 18 to 19 is Hindi.
During the year, the number of language versions increased from 18 to 19. The Hindi branch was added.
His mother tongue is Hindi, he works in English and is learning German.
A native speaker of Hindi, he is fluent in English and is learning German.
India - first official language is Hindi, second official language English.
India - Hindi is the official language although English is the secondary official language.
The predominantly spoken language is Hindi and various Bhil dialects.
Some of the most commonly spoken languages are Hindi and the various Pahari languages.
No, his language is Hindi. Baba speaks only one language. Translate that and explain it to others.
No, His language is Hindi. Baba only explains in one language. You have to translate that and explain it to others.
today is Hindi widely spoken in almost every state of India, especially the states in north and central India.
Today, Hindi is widely spoken in almost all the states of India, especially in the states in northern and central India.
Aapravasi Ghat This is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Aapravasi Ghat is Hindi and translated means immigration office. Thousands of immigrant workers from India were taken in and integrated here after the abolition of slavery in Mauritius on the island.
Aapravasi Ghat Classified as a World Heritage site by UNESCO, Aapravasi Ghat (Immigration Depot in Hindi), honors the thousands of indentured laborers who arrived from India after the abolition of slavery and who finally settled on the island.
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactical or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 10. Exact: 1. Elapsed time: 58 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- Most massage parlors are shady
- Why are digital systems replacing analog ones
- Why don't barcode scanners always work?
- Which Fortnite server should I play on?
- Are hemp seeds a grain
- What is the national fruit of Suriname
- What are the best bedroom decorating ideas
- Twitter suggests people I haven't followed
- What are purple and gray doing
- How is it healthier to eat grilled food?
- What is a good programming book
- How can we escape people's doubts
- What are some small pc games
- The US arm the PKK
- Euros are accepted in Lucerne and Bern
- What is a controller annotation in spring
- When do you need to take notes
- What is a supersymmetric model
- Why have you lost interest in investing?
- Smiling is really the best revenge
- How many screws does a car have
- Cherrio's web scraping tool is free
- What is the best gym in West Hartford
- What is the diagnosis of gross hematuria