What is the biggest digital challenge for your company?
Digital transformation - the greatest challenges for companies
Before the step of digital transformation can be completed, process optimization and digitization of individual processes must take place. In the following, we will show you the greatest challenges of digital transformation in companies.
Establishing a change in strategy in the company
In the course of digitization, it is important that the employees and managers of a company develop a fundamental understanding of the digital transformation. However, this is a continuous process that does not take place within a few days or weeks. Rather, it is important to integrate this long-term goal into the strategic direction of the company. In the context of digitization, it is worth taking a critical look at the existing strategy. Without a measurable objective, little or no success will be achieved. Rather, the strategy should be adapted in connection with measurable and realistic goals so that the digital transformation is visibly anchored in the long-term direction of the company for every stakeholder.
Knowledge transfer as a challenge
In the context of digitization, transparent communication and knowledge transfer between employees play an important role. Knowledge transfer, in particular, is a challenge for companies. The main focus here is on imparting digital skills and creating a fundamental understanding of digital transformation. Passing on existing IT expertise is therefore one of the key factors in realizing a comprehensive digital transformation. In addition to the basic transfer of knowledge, however, knowledge development and expansion is also required. A high level of expertise enables the establishment of an optimal IT infrastructure, which makes an important contribution to digital transformation.
Changed communication requirements
Digitization is also changing users' communication habits. Basically, increasing networking means that expectations and requirements for communication are increasing. This is particularly about high-quality content, an appealing design and a service that offers consumers added value.
Above all, companies have to meet these new requirements so that the connection to the already networked customers must not be lost. This means that a rethink has to take place in the context of digital transformation. The online presence becomes the primary communication channel. This is supplemented with corresponding sales and services. In this way, as many points of contact with the customer as possible can be created. As part of this change, there is not only a personnel and structural reorganization taking place. Above all, the cultural orientation occupies a decisive position. Thus, all areas of a company must work actively to create a new and digital identity.
- What are the complications with tongue piercings
- One day the internet will cease to exist
- When can a time machine be invented?
- What is squadron of sisters in NDA
- What does EWS
- How does a designer work
- Why do we have to calculate the torsion
- What are county notaries
- How bullies become parents
- What's your most embarrassing moment of rest
- Every planet has polar ice caps
- How important is body language in chess
- Which is more important intelligence or emotion
- How do I develop my Android phone
- What are the goals of OOP
- What can be cooled with adiabatic demagnetization
- How do you make a vegan cheesecake
- Which is the earliest computer machine
- Can you go out with your cousin
- Why do guinea pigs like guinea pigs
- How should I prepare for CMAT 2019
- How do hotel room key scanners work?
- What is a tunnel boring machine TBM
- Is WordPress compatible with KnownHost