How do Broadway tours work
Broadway Walking Tour (NewYorkTour1)
Have you ever had the dream of standing on a big stage? Then this tour is for you. Broadway, New York's theater district, has around 40 large theaters that will make your heart beat faster. The two-hour tour through the district is carried out by a professional actor or director who is very familiar with the subject and can give you a good insight. Get to know the most popular theaters and other attractions such as Hell's Kitchen, Shubert Alley and the Edison Hotel on this tour. Follow in the footsteps of the greatest Broadway stars and feel put into their roles for two hours.
Tour times Broadway Walking Tour
Monday-Sunday: 4:00 pm
Broadway Walking Tour prices
Regular: $ 35
Children under 13 years: Free
Meet at the Broadway Walking Tour
George M. Cohan statue
46th Street & Broadway, Times Square
New York, NY 10036
Open google maps here
Special Conditions of Use Broadway Walking Tour
A reservation is necessary. This can be done by calling NewYorkTour1: 6460150801–8692 or online at www.newyorktour1.com/sightseeingpass.
- What are some earthquake images in Nepal
- What was Socrates' religion
- How do I send videos in Hangout
- Why can't you mix matter with antimatter
- How does GPS work in computers
- How much uranium do we have left?
- What is an example of hypocritical judgment
- A coffin that does business will make money
- Narcissists know who they are anyway
- Which sectors will the GST affect
- Are there any benefits to being slim
- Is there something called motivation
- Israelis have Christmas like Westerners
- What is 2 3 4 4 1
- How intelligent is Marco Rubio
- Which invention are you most grateful for?
- What is the critical speed of the turbine
- What motivates pathological lying
- Which is better orange or cactus juice
- Community college students are stupid
- Where does estrogen come from after menopause
- What are the new shows on ZEE5
- Which electric guitars deteriorate the most
- Should I consider recapturing my SAT?