Which is not an inexhaustible source of energy
As a result of solar radiation, as much energy hits the earth in eight minutes as all of humanity consumes in a year. Even if only part of this solar energy can be used: In a few decades, renewable energy sources will make up the dominant share in the energy mix.
Solar energy - the energy of the 21st century
In response to the results of a study by the Wuppertal Institute and the Center for Solar Energy and Hydrogen Research, the Federal Environment Ministry raised the target for electricity from renewable energy sources to 30% by 2020. The energy from direct solar radiation, wind and water power, bioenergy and geothermal energy will contribute to this. The strongest upswing among renewable energy sources in recent years has been seen in the generation of electricity from sunlight (photovoltaics). It already takes second place behind wind power and ahead of hydropower and is now displacing significant amounts of electricity from conventional sources. Since PV technology is no longer a niche product, the costs have fallen drastically: Since 2005, system prices have fallen by a quarter, and since 2012 solar power has been cheaper than grid power.
Against recurring headwinds from parts of politics and economy, this path must be continued. Photovoltaics is an essential pillar of the decentralized energy supply that will be required for the future. In contrast to the conventionally used energy sources, there are no problems caused by running out of raw materials, no displacement of people from their homes, no damage to the climate and the environment during operation, no waste that would have to be guarded for thousands of years.
Secure your supplementary solar pension too!
The electricity surplus from photovoltaic systems is now fed into the network, from which all consumers obtain their electricity. The system operator receives a feed-in tariff that is passed on to (almost) all electricity consumers, i.e. does not come from state subsidy coffers. According to the law on the new regulation of the law of renewable energies in the electricity sector (EEG), the plant operator is paid the feed-in tariff for the year of commissioning and the 20 following years. Since the feed-in tariff is now below the price for grid electricity, it is cheaper for the operator to use the solar electricity himself. The more solar power is used in the building, the better. This fact will help to increase the spread of electricity storage and electric cars in the future. He can finance his investment and operating costs with the legally secured income from the sale of electricity and the savings from his own consumption. With low-interest solar loans, some PV systems are at least partially financed with outside capital. In the following period, interest and repayments are due. The bottom line is that the operator has a return that can match any serious capital investment.
And note: Anyone who finances another investment with a loan must deduct money from their salary for interest and repayment. If you choose a solar system, on the other hand, the sun pays the interest! If you decide on a solar system today, you secure a solar supplementary pension for the future. Do you have children? Then you can view your solar system as education insurance for your children.
Let's use the opportunities together and continue building the power plant park of the future! Take part! It's worth it: for you personally, for all of us and for future generations!
- Do you like Virtual DJ 7
- Why are video walls so expensive
- Where does smog come from
- Should Islam adapt some Buddhist teachings
- What are good fiction books for entrepreneurs
- What are the cons of Salesforce
- What exactly is a VoIP number
- What is meant by non-toxic waste
- How did money become capital?
- How do I delete drafts in Gmail
- Did my ex love me
- What is the rank structure of the stormtroopers
- Is the consumption of oats harmful to health?
- What does dialect continuum mean
- How do I tag someone on YouTube
- Is playing an experienced hobby?
- Uber is available in Istanbul
- Can Antabuse kill you
- What's the best logo you've ever designed
- What are closed thoughts
- What are the dissertation writing services
- Where can I find Breezer in Chennai
- How can I finance my business operations
- What animals live in a shell
- Why are city-states so successful
- Why don't you like Valentine's Day
- Can you untangle the word TRINA
- How to solve 3 x 10
- What does mystical 2
- What does Moi
- Why does NaOH not react with acetylene
- Have steroids testosterone
- Which yogurt flavor goes best with gelatin?
- LinkedIn is conservative in its growth