How is the University of Phoenix classified
Promoting young talent will continue to be an important task for the ProA and ProB clubs in the future
Since the 2011/2012 season, the BARMER 2nd Basketball Bundesliga clubs have been participating in the German Basketball Training Fund and, together with the Bundesliga clubs of easyCredit BBL, have set themselves the goal of rewarding and supporting the promotion of young talent in Germany.
For the fifth time now, the ProA clubs have been awarded a certification. On the basis of extensive questions and individual discussions with the clubs, a qualitative analysis of the youth work in the categories of talent search, talent diagnosis and talent promotion was carried out. Depending on the number of points achieved, gold, silver and bronze awards can be received.
The followingProA clubs were classified as a very good location for young talent (silver):
- NINERS Chemnitz
- Rostock Seawolves
- Tigers Tubingen
- Bayer Giants Leverkusen (new)
- TEAM EHINGEN URSPRING (new)
The following ProA clubs were classified as a good location for young talent (bronze):
- Artland Dragons
- Uni Baskets Paderborn
- Phoenix Hagen
- RÖMERSTROM Gladiators Trier
- MLP Academics Heidelberg (new)
For the first time this year, ProB junior locations were also assessed in the ProA certification process. The following club was also honored as a good junior location (bronze):
At their own request, the following Bundesliga clubs did not take part in the certification process and could therefore not be assessed:
- Nuremberg Falcons BC
- FC Schalke 04 basketball
Science City Jena and the Eisbären Bremerhaven retained the BBL status that was valid for two years as a BBL location that was awarded last year.
The awarding of the youth work of the ProB Bundesliga clubs was made on the basis of quantitative criteria, such as playing time of young players, the number of full-time youth coaches or the number of youth teams and elementary school groups.
The following ProB locations can look forward to a top placement this year as well as a financial contribution to further expanding the promotion of young talent on site:
- LOC Bernau
- VfL SparkassenStars Bochum
- Dresden Titans
- scanplus baskets Elchingen
- ART Giants Düsseldorf
- TKS 49ers
Locations whose cooperation partners were recognized in the easyCredit BBL could only take part in the evaluation out of competition. These so-called farm teams achieved very good placements and are still pioneers in the ProB's youth work.
The training fund creates various incentives to promote the training of young German players in a targeted manner. Through a mix of different measures, the funds made available by the Bundesliga clubs, among other things, initiate national projects and distribute bonuses to all clubs involved in the training of a Bundesliga player.
This includes, among other things, the promotion of full-time youth coaches through a newly developed junior coach training program as well as appreciation measures for coaches and supervisors who volunteer in their clubs.
A third pillar of the joint project is the awarding or certification of the best youth work in the respective leagues, be it in the 1st basketball league or in the ProA and ProB.
- Can you decipher the word onepr
- Can autism be hereditary
- Is it profitable to invest in Bitcoin mining?
- What does cutlery 1
- Why is the cost of delivering food so high
- What happens when an electron moves
- What do Iranian Jews think of Iran
- What's your best ballet advice
- What if firearms were used in Westeros?
- What is the purpose of Ecosprin
- President Trump is a failure
- Twitter suggests people I haven't followed
- Why is the crow an interesting bird
- What does he not mean when he crushes words
- What are hint errors in PHP
- Why are app screenshots important
- How do the stickers work on WhatsApp
- Is crude oil extracted or drilled
- Uber is available in Pondicherry
- Does English have a scope
- Can dreams make you stronger
- What is the practice of meditation
- What are status symbols in Japan
- Why think that AI can outperform humans