What is a voice over service
What exactly is voiceover?
Voiceover is basically narration or dialogue done by an offscreen narrator / speaker. This technique is used in radio, television, film, theater, documentaries, news, etc. Voiceover soundtracks are typically pre-recorded and later appended to the video file.
Voiceover translations and transcriptions
As a leading language service provider, we offer our customers translations of the highest quality, i.e. we also offer the translation and adaptation of scripts into and from more than 200 languages and process all of your voiceover translations under one roof.
Why are we the best?
# 1 professionalism
Our professional production team provides voice-over services to customers around the world in a variety of areas such as entertainment (films / documentaries, TV programs, webcasts and animations), e-learning & training, corporate, advertising, gaming and many more.
# 2 Latest and greatest technology
By using the latest and greatest in technology (noise-canceling microphones, headphones, recording devices, etc.), we ensure that the best possible voiceover recording is made.
# 3 confidentiality
We are certified by ISO 9001: 2008 & ISO 17100: 2015 and understand that our customers' data must be treated sensitively and confidentially. Therefore, we strive to use the latest technologies to ensure the confidentiality, security and security of data.
# 4 satisfaction guarantee
We promise you will be satisfied with our voiceover services. You receive after-sales services, quality controls and a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee.
Our most common voiceover categories
- Business : Radio, TV, commercials, commercials for public institutions, jingles, promos, internet advertising campaigns, etc.
- Narration : Radio, television productions, film productions, theater, audio books, technical-medical descriptions, virtual tours or other presentations.
- Telephone announcements : Commercial voice recordings, greeting announcements, voicemail systems for companies, speech dialogue systems, mailbox announcements, telephone surveys and much more.
- Company / Industry : Product infomercials, image films, advertising videos, product demos, trade fair appearances, training programs, etc.
- education : E-learning modules, instructional videos, tutorials, online courses, video instructions, audio books, etc.
- entertainment : Films, music, TV series, animated series, cartoons, animated films, video games (mainly for game consoles and PCs).
- animation : Children's books, videos and video games, talking toys, cartoons, anime, animated series, etc.
Here is the secret of our expertise
We recently joined forces with our sister company DUBnSUB, a full-service production house for audio and voiceover, in order to be able to commission even more exceptionally good speakers for our customers. For more information on DUBnSUB please visit their WEBSITE.
- What's on the Caliper Evaluation Test
- Runs S4 Hana on Netweaver
- Java is still great
- Which country has the most breakups?
- Is Shruti Hassan humble
- Why do boys always send mixed signals
- When is Shah Rukh Khan's birthday?
- WhatsApp is currently owned by Facebook
- What part of the story do you dislike
- Who was the best dictator in Germany?
- How much vacation is David Cameron on
- Can someone help me with my résumé
- Which is the smoothest scooter in India
- Where can I find dialogue corpus
- Will Lift publishes its aggregated data
- American Public University
- Is the Jio phone free
- HVAC Is it illegal to mix refrigerants?
- How do companies benefit from marketing automation
- When is self-pity a bad idea?
- What did God die of?
- What is Parma Link
- Can someone explain the rocket equation
- Has Bob Dylan written any books