Why do quadcopter propellers not have winglets
I would like to discuss something different propellers here,
[img width = 1024 height = 764] http://i.ebayimg.com/t/WINGLET-propellers-1045-2-CW-CCW-Best-Effect-Carbon-Multi-rotor-not-DJI-Phantom-/ 00 / s / MTE5NVgxNjAw / z / uX0AAOxyjxlTPnUP / $ _ 57.JPG [/ img]
size 10x45, nylon with carbon reinforcement, 12g per prop, "Effective for 30% more than usual 10" x4.5 "propellers. Flying time for around 30% more."
edit: price 9.80, - + 6, - shipping
and at the moment it's still bobbing in st. petersburg rum according to tracking
It also works on the plane, but I think they only save 3%, but we have 6 more winglets ..... so it can be good that it works!
oh has it been tried? kabashoko
So, the Youtube Vid is already funny, with which the seller also advertises .... http://www.ebay.de/itm/WINGLET…-Drone-UAV-/281309232598?
Every modern airliner has winglets that reduce fuel consumption!
- Why is sockeye salmon so expensive
- How long can commercial aircraft work safely
- What makes a question uncomfortable?
- What if people lived like ants?
- Why does marriage make it difficult to have children
- What are Immigration Assistance Services
- Hitler was a hero
- White teeth are always healthy teeth
- What are patient reports
- Why does ice have low friction?
- How does someone get help from ACLU
- Can anyone know the google algorithm
- Comparatively how extreme is Hamas
- The light makes noise
- What do pediatric surgeons major?
- How hard is it to make money
- Are graphics cards necessary
- What is China doing that America is not doing
- Is Superman a meta-human
- Who is Google's search director
- What if firearms were used in Westeros?
- A heated phone can cause cancer
- Like the new Pulsar 200NS ABS version
- True caller is safe to use