What are some cheap hotels in Murree
Hotels in Murree
- Book 1,199,000+ hotels, hostels, guest houses, apartments and bed and breakfasts!
Map of Murree hotels
Hotels in Murree
The Gray Villas in Murree offer you a garden. This property offers a 24-hour front desk, a restaurant and a children's playground. Free WiFi is available in the property.
Bagh-e-Shaheedan Hall Rd Kashmir Point 47150 Murree, 47150 Murree, Pakistan
Located in Murree, in a building from 1950, Mont Calm offers a garden and rooms with free WiFi. The property has a terrace and a shared lounge. The on-site restaurant serves Asian cuisine.
Belle View Estate Kashmir Point, Murree, 47150 Murree, Pakistan
Price per night from cheap from cheap€49
Offering free WiFi, a restaurant and a grill, Mahgul Resort is located in Murree, 25 km from Bhurban, 5 km from Ayubia and 15 km from Murree on the main Abottabad Road.
Changla Gali. Near LA Grand Hotel. 5 km before Ayubia, Main Abbodabad Road. KPK., 47150 Murree, Pakistan
Price per night from cheap from cheap€73
The Lockwood Hotel Murree is a 2-minute walk from Trinity Church and the shopping area on Mall Road.
Imtiaz Shaheed Road, 47150 Murree, Pakistan
The Shangrila Hotels and Resort Located in Murree, it features a garden and free WiFi. This 3-star hotel has a 24-hour reception. It features a restaurant and a shared lounge.
adjacen Punjab House lawrence college Road Murree, 47230 Murree, Pakistan
Price per night from cheap from cheap€102
The Hotel Metropole is a 4-star property in Murree. The property offers a restaurant and a garden. The hotel offers mountain views and a terrace. All rooms in the hotel have a balcony.
H # 51/52, Metropole estate, hall road, Kashmir point, 47150 Murree, Pakistan
Days Inn offers accommodations in Murree. This 4-star hotel offers free WiFi. The rooms have a balcony. All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a TV.
GPO Chowk ، Kuldana Rd, 47150 Murree, Pakistan
The Arcadian Blue Pines in Murree has a garden and shared lounge, and free WiFi. This property offers a 24-hour front desk, a restaurant and a sun terrace. The rooms have a balcony.
Lawrence College Rd, 54000 Murree, Pakistan
Located in Murree, 6 km from Bhurban, Red Rock Hotel features free Wi-Fi access and free private parking.
Red Rock Hotel, Cart Road, Murree Cantt., 47150 Murree, Pakistan
Grand @ Gharial in Murree has a garden and a terrace. All rooms have a flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom. It offers free WiFi and a 24-hour reception.
1 Gharial Camp, Khaqan Abbasi Road, Gharial, 47184 Murree, Pakistan
Located in Murree, 8 km from Bhurban, Legacy - British Era Cottages offers a restaurant and free WiFi.
105 A, Imtiaz Shaheed Road, Murree, Rawalpindi, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, 47150 Murree, Pakistan
The Daisy Dot Hotel in Murree has a garden. Facilities at this property include a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk, valet parking and free WiFi.
Daisy Dot Hotel, Changla Gali KPK, Pakistan Daisy Dot Hotel, Changla Gali KPK, Pakistan, 22280 Murree, Pakistan
The Cozy Knock Hotel welcomes you to Murree. There is a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service at the property, as well as free WiFi. Private parking can be arranged at an additional cost.
48 Bank Road, 47150 Murree, Pakistan
The Hotel Akkas in Murree has a terrace. This 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour reception and room service. Both WiFi and private parking are available at the hotel free of charge.
Upper Jhika Gali Road BARRIER CHOWK, 47118 Murree, Pakistan
- What is the best mechanical keyboard over 100
- Why is Superman afraid of green Martians
- Is Pinot Noir Keto friendly
- Where is Bacillus firmus found
- In what dimension is sound
- President Trump is a failure
- Are hot dogs banned in New York
- Do you like annoying people
- Why did Evelyn Waugh become a Christian
- Can you overclock a CPU cooler?
- You can get high from meclizine
- How many recruitment boards does google have
- Came to Scottish Gaelic from primitive Irish
- Why is the Virgin Mary barefoot
- What makes the hobby lobby's decision
- Who was greater Spinoza or Kant
- Are there laptops with ECC memory
- How is John Kasich's foreign policy
- Which has more value IQ or wisdom
- Are Bollywood or Hollywood films weird?
- Do you want SpongeBob's life?
- Why does everyone love Forza Horizon 4
- QT is no longer used for application development
- How do I find users for the marketplace