How does your baby learn to love?
Everyday family life in the corona crisis
Whoever leans over the stroller usually puts on a radiant smile and says encouraging, friendly words to the baby - which it may not understand, but the meaning of which it instinctively grasps: I perceive you, I am happy about you, I mean it's fine with you. The infant then puts on a big smile and joyfully kicks its little legs.
Body contact and non-verbal communication
Because of his helplessness and neediness, the infant demands attention and physical contact. That is why it is important to always be fully focused on breastfeeding, feeding and other care activities, not unfocused and half-hearted, but with eye contact, safe and tender touch. “Man becomes self through you” is the famous quote from Martin Buber, which expresses the vital importance of secure attachment in early childhood. Only through a loving, attentive counterpart can the baby feel, perceive, feel loved and thus develop basic trust.
Talk to babies
It is also important to react immediately when the baby answers, especially if you cannot be there immediately. You should give the baby friendly feedback that you have noticed it and satisfy the respective need in an appropriate time. In this way the baby learns that it can rely on its caregiver.
Conversations while changing diapers
Describing what you are doing or what you are about to do will give your child a sense of security. It feels addressed personally and experiences your words like an exciting story. Your baby may tune in to you, be more patient and focused, and, as a result, begin to cooperate. Nursing actions should be moments of intimate togetherness that brings joy. Of course, they can hold something in their hands during this time that stimulates their play instinct.
Babies need time to themselves
Babies love nothing more than the company of their close caregivers. If they do not get enough talk, they try to use all available methods to demand it. Babies “saturated” with love and attention, however, can learn more easily to be busy on their own at times. That is also good for them, because they do not want to be constantly "sprinkled". They need enough time and rest to observe and explore their surroundings, to exercise their little fingers and legs and much more. It is enough for them to know: there is someone, I am not alone.
Conversations while cooking, cleaning, etc.
- What are the benefits of data mart
- Which fictional character had the saddest backstory?
- Can people use chemicals artificially evoke emotions?
- The entropy depends on the pressure
- What are good lonely island films
- What is R3CEV's business model
- What neighborhood in NYC has no bars
- How does kakapo taste
- How did Harley Quinn die
- Turkey and Pakistani against India
- Petrucci is a Jewish family name
- Which diploma should I take after the tenth
- Are Quora answers supposed to be anecdotes
- What happens in Unbreakable
- What does high five mean
- Why do concerts always start so late
- What do Moroccans know about the USA
- Where can I buy oem computer parts
- What are machining parameters
- What makes children stubborn and argumentative
- What caused the Protestant Reformation
- What is Norwalk CA known for
- Are Illuminati bad people
- Are there alternatives to a colonoscopy?