What are the sports of China
Sports and activities in China
The range of Chinese sports is wide: the spectrum ranges from Taijiquan, Qigong, Kung Fu and chess to badminton, basketball and table tennis.
The term Wushu exists as a collective term for all Chinese martial arts.
Taijiquan is also known as Chinese shadow boxing. It has its origins in the imperial era and is used for health and personal development. In its simplified form, it is a typical Chinese popular sport that is practiced in many places, especially in the morning. Qigong is a special form of body training, the aim of which is to cure diseases and strengthen physiological functions. The sport is thus also part of traditional Chinese medicine. In particular, Kung Fu (Gōngfu), the martial art of the Shaolin monks, is probably known to you from the Hong Kong films shown in the 1970s.
When you hear the terms "China" and "Sport" you probably associate table tennis and badminton. The world's best players at the moment, such as Wang Liqin and Wang Hao, come from China. Table tennis is very common here, as the sport is very much promoted in China as a whole. At the same time, this sport is also accessible to poorer sections of the population. The country is also enjoying great success in badminton. The athletes are encouraged in all areas of life so that they can concentrate solely on the sport. In addition, the talent pool, similar to table tennis, is huge due to its wide distribution among the population. Zhang Ning is currently one of the best female players in the history of the sport. Lin Dan is considered the best badminton player in the world.
- Where is the Melbourne Convention Center
- Why don't the earth and moon collide?
- Which photo project can serve society?
- What was Morticia Addams maiden name
- How is RKGIT for ECE
- How does the sewing work
- How book collectors store books
- What makes a good personal programming project
- Are judges protected
- What is the best android desk phone
- Spanish language What does Tuco mean
- Goes red with brown
- What can you become after studying music
- What are the hygiene factors in motivation
- What is geo sitemap
- What types are hyenas
- Why can't I register the domain name?
- Why makes a person dignified
- What are wigs made of?
- A vibrating source always creates sound
- Why do people hate the law
- What lays the foundation for human morality
- Why are startups so afraid of outsourcing?
- T cells divide