What is your general attitude towards Chabad
Solidarity prayer for Israel in Berlin Chabad congregation
The Jewish Chabad community invited to a “solidarity prayer” in their synagogue on Friday evening - and a remarkable number of high-ranking politicians from the federal government, city and district came to the “on the occasion of the ongoing rocket terror of Hamas” in Wilmersdorf. Rabbi Yehuda Teichtal said the presence of the politicians was a "great sign of encouragement" for the Jewish community. He told the Berliner Zeitung: "It is now above all important that we send a signal that we want a powerful, happy Judaism in Germany and that we do not accept that Jewish life in Germany is being attacked."
Minister of State for Culture Monika Grütters told this newspaper: “We cannot accept that foreign policy interests of other states are breaking out on German soil. Burning Israeli flags, attacking synagogues and shouting anti-Semitic slogans cannot go unpunished. ”This also applies to groups from other cultures who have immigrated to Germany. Grütters: "Anyone who comes here must know that Israel's right to exist is the reason of state in Germany." Nobody should disturb peaceful German-Jewish coexistence through acts of violence. Grütters said: "We must not allow anti-Semitism to spread in the guise of criticism of Israel."
In her speech, Grütters said that she also wanted to strengthen educational work in migrant milieus. Federal Justice Minister Christine Lambrecht said, “There must be no place for hatred of Jews in Germany”. She said Germany was on the side of Israel: "The Israeli flag should be hoisted in front of every town hall in Germany."
The Green Chancellor candidate Annalena Baerbock said with regard to the Hamas rockets, "The terror is directed against togetherness": "We have to support Israel to defend itself against existential threats." The fight against anti-Semitism is "not just about Israel." , but about our democracy ”. This starts with "hidden conspiracy theories". Baerbock said: “We democrats do not allow ourselves to be divided in the election campaign.” Israel's ambassador Jeremy Issacharoff said that Germany, through its solidarity, shows an attitude towards Israel that is outstanding in Europe.
- What is a parting gift
- How is the FIITJEE East Delhi Faculty
- Where is the original Parthenon
- Jains should be considered Hindu
- What are some new business models
- If knowledge is unlimited, what about ignorance?
- Should I study CS, see details
- What is contour strip farming
- Ritalin is a good ADHD drug
- What is a staging server
- What is a structure tag in C.
- What impresses a woman about money
- What do you think of AVG AntiVirus?
- What is the best tutorial for puppet
- Which is the smoothest scooter in India
- What's your favorite leisure tracking software
- Is the OnePlus One a reliable phone
- Today's teenagers aren't interested in adulthood
- How effective is the spear missile
- How can soldiers send money to their buddies
- The SSB interview requires GK knowledge
- What is the mutual divorce procedure
- What is the difference between OAuth 1.0 and 2.0
- Who owns the original Batmobile
- What is special about Lincoln cars
- How far would you go to get your revenge
- Why do feet get cold so easily
- Are Brexit and Trump related phenomena
- What is the origin of the tortilla
- Crack the RAS test in the first attempt
- What is the GST registration and cancellation process
- You can rename clothes as your own