How much is Diane Keaton worth
Is actress Diane Keaton going to be an influencer at 73?
The fashion weeks are currently in full swing again and some Instagram feeds are filled with crazy street style pictures as well as the latest trends for the coming autumn.
It's been a good ten years since the phenomenon of the fashion blogger, who became an “influencer” thanks to Instagram, began. Semi-professional mobile phone pictures on the street or in one's own home were in line with the standard at the time. Today, when the currency «likes» indicates the success and market value of an account, such amateur photos are no longer imaginable. Above all, a picture has to be one thing: «instagrammable» - which, with cynical overtones, can also be translated as «remote from life».
The American actress Diane Keaton is now bringing a breath of fresh air to the exalted and, above all, very young blogger scene. The 73-year-old recently started posting pictures of her outfits on her Instagram account and labeling them, as fashion bloggers do, with “Today's Outfit” or “What to Wear?”. The photos are refreshingly natural and are reminiscent of the early career of the Italian Chiara Ferragni, who is one of the most successful influencers worldwide today.
Hats and suits as trademarks
Diane Keaton, who became world famous with films like “The Godfather” and “Annie Hall”, shaped the current trends such as “Tomboy” or “genderfluid” in the seventies: suits, big hats and glasses became her trademark.
Up to 73,000 likes for an outfit
The Instagram community seems to be enjoying Keaton's newfound fashion blogger stint. Your outfit photos generate up to 73,000 likes with around 487,000 followers. In comparison: The German influencer Caro Daur has 1.8 million followers and receives around 30,000 likes for an outfit picture. Whether Keaton really has new professional ambitions or not: We like their normal and not too perfectly staged fashion gimmicks.
- How do I delete a Wipro eligibility
- Has anyone used the Signalr Asp Net technology
- Can E have a negative exponent
- Why is puffer fish so poisonous
- How can plastic waste be dealt with 1
- What can I expect from my marriage
- Is China a good friend of Russia?
- How can GST implementation be improved
- What is a Sogie Invoice
- What are the disadvantages of solar
- Which subatomic particle is the most important
- Can someone help me remove my tattoos
- What mock tests should I give
- How good is the simplilearns data science course
- What bad song do you like unironically
- How was your ISI admission test 2019
- Where and why did gladiators fight
- Why does Naruto turn into Nine Tails
- Is autism and Asperger's genetic
- How does artificial selection work?
- What does responsibility in care mean?
- How do I update my WordPress core
- How is BREXIT negative
- Can a radar signal go through clouds
- Who are the losers in forex trading
- What is the national flower of Brittany
- What are the best online training courses
- SpaceX vs Nasa which one is better
- What is a butterfly made of?
- What is an observer in quantum physics
- What are the different soccer leagues
- Paris is currently a city of crime
- What almost made you quit your job