What makes SUVs expensive
The cheapest SUV of all classes in the ADAC car cost check
No other type of vehicle is currently more popular than the SUV. There are models in all price ranges - from the smallest car to the luxury class. Here are the cheapest SUVs from the ADAC car cost check.
The ADAC regularly calculates the costs of a wide variety of cars. This information is an important aid for prospective buyers when deciding for or against a model. Because not only thatPurchase price, but also theDepreciation and the expenses for thefuel burden the wallet. Engine oil changes and car washes also have an impact. Added to this are insurance andWorkshop- asTire costs.
For the average calculations, the club's experts assume that the new car five years is driven and during this time 75,000 kilometers covered. This corresponds to an annual mileage of 15,000 kilometers.
Winner in Small and small SUVs-Car cost comparison is theSuzuki Ignis 1.2. As a small car, it benefits from its comparatively low base price. In second place: the much more expensive Seat Arona TGI, which can compensate for its higher price but with very low fuel costs (natural gas!).
In the lower middle class scores theDacia Duster TCe 100 ECO-G (LPG) with its low entry price and low maintenance costs. None of the other competitors can even come close to keeping up: The gap to the runner-up, the Kia Niro as a plug-in hybrid is considerable.
The Middle class The electric VW ID.4 leads the way, closely followed by its technically closely related counterpart from the Czech Republic, the Škoda Enyaq 50 iV.
In the upper classes cuts theSsangYong Rexton 2.2 diesel when it comes to car costs. Also in the top ten in the luxury class: the electric SUVAudi e-tron quattro.
This is how the cost of the car was calculated
That was in the top tencheapest model of the respective series recorded. For some models, the workshop costs are based on empirical values. In the case of electric cars, that flows state funding of up to 9,000 euros in the calculation; for combustion engines, on the other hand, the respective list price is used. With an individually negotiated discount with burners, they can do better.
In the cost comparison, the following were taken into account: Loss of value without interest, costs for oil changes, inspections as well as wearing parts and costs for tire replacement. Fuel and oil refill costs (manufacturer information) as well as the current fuel prices. Liability and fully comprehensive insurance with 50 percent (standard ADAC car insurance rate, without additional discounts), current vehicle tax (at the time of the update).
The cheapest models of other vehicle classes can be found here.
How did you like the article?
- What is environmental education
- What money do Croatians use
- Is Koinex an alternative to Zebpay
- Where are simply unsaturated fats found
- Why can a scientific law be proven
- What should I learn 1
- How did the hoof abscess affect the secretariat?
- What are the best posters ever made
- Will regrow missing skin
- What makes you believe in faith
- What is the scope of television journalism
- What is Orange Company about
- How do you find research opportunities
- How can I complete a SAP training course
- How do I register for USMLE exams
- What does the stock ticker DRIP measure
- How are the Triveni Hostels at BHU
- What is life without you
- Why does Trump always say Jaeger
- Why is diversity a competitive advantage
- Which sensors can see through smoke
- How is a theory created
- How full is Jammu Tawi station
- Why are multivitamin tablets taken with antibiotics