Is that psoriasis
Psoriasis develops one that can affect not only the skin, but other areas of the body as well: an estimated 25% of all people with psoriasis also get inflamed. One then speaks of psoriatic arthritis. If psoriatic arthritis is suspected, it is useful to seek medical advice. The earlier a joint inflammation is detected, the easier it is to treat it and the easier it is to avoid joint damage.
Psoriasis can be psychologically stressful - sometimes so bad that depression or anxiety disorder develop. Then targeted treatment can be useful, for example in the form of psychotherapy.
Studies also show that people with psoriasis are at increased risk of developing cardiovascular disease. It is believed that the autoimmune reactions favor metabolic and vascular diseases. In addition, psoriasis often occurs together with high blood pressure, diabetes, poor cholesterol levels or being very overweight.
Chronic inflammatory bowel diseases such as and are slightly more common in people with psoriasis: In a study in which around 1,700 people with psoriasis took part, almost 2% had inflammatory bowel disease.
Psoriasis rarely causes life-threatening complications that require hospital treatment. Psoriasis can spread to the entire body, leading to blood poisoning and heart failure. One then speaks of an erythrodermic psoriasis (erythroderm, Greek = red skin). Signs of this are fever, fatigue, chills, swollen lymph nodes and large red rashes.
- What is a Public Health Degree
- Is ice medicine
- How important is uniqueness in business
- How bad is ice for the skin?
- Is everything a fractal of divine information
- Are Redmi phones durable
- What is a 1910 Ford Tractor
- Are VMC modules enough to score well
- What are your favorite Canadian rock songs
- What makes Quora so popular
- Santa Claus is in the public domain
- Why is puffer fish so poisonous
- Which BTS members grew up poor
- Where is Italy on the world map
- Is wireless power possible or not
- What is a reference business
- How do machines sort information at random
- Altruism Why are people nice
- What was Shakira's first hit
- Is Liechtenstein a dangerous country to visit?
- Why does Facebook have an IPO
- What is Linq to SQL
- How are dental schools classified
- What is the opposite of self-actualization