What is trisomy 9P
A Trisomy 9 is a relatively seldom occurring genetic disorder in which the genome of chromosome 9 is tripled in all or some of the body's cells. Normally there is a so-called diploid set of chromosomes. I. E. there are two copies of the 9th chromosome (except in germ cells). Trisomy 9 is caused by a genome mutation.
Trisomy 9 was first described in 1973 by the scientists Atkins and Feingold.
- Rethoré syndrome: There is a trisomy in some of the cells. Usually the short arm of chromosome 9 is tripled.
- Balanced translocation: Part or all of the chromosome has attached to another. The process of movement of the chromosome that precedes this state is called translocation.
- Mosaic trisomy 19: Not all cells have a triple set of chromosomes; there is also at least one cell line with the usual disomic (double) set.
Due to the sheer confusion of symptoms, it is not possible to make a diagnosis based on clinical signs. One reason for this is that many of the symptoms mentioned indicate other forms of trisomy. An unequivocal diagnosis can only be obtained from an exact chromosome analysis. The following procedures are used for prenatal diagnostics:
6 differential diagnoses
There is no causal therapy for trisomy 9, regardless of the subspecies. Only a few symptoms can be alleviated. Many affected children die shortly after birth.
- Why Should Someone Buy Samsung Galaxy A50
- What kind of damage is that to my car
- How will Venus act in Vishakha Nakshatra
- What are the depths of 7 oceans
- How to choose goals
- How is Bangkok tourism now
- Millionaires really shop at Walmart
- How is UIUC better than OSU
- Which companies start with the letter A.
- Were you afraid to go to university?
- Are thoughts part of the deterministic universe
- What good restaurants are there in Halifax
- What is a circular knitting machine
- What should be the goal of humanity
- How are the books by Aim4AIIMS
- What is PBX hacking
- What is Music Online Mafia Inc.
- What does Form 13 transmission mean
- Why do we learn 15
- What was your favorite pencil at school
- Make the tire plugs last
- Why do most recruiters not give feedback
- How do wholesalers make money
- Eight co-founders and share distribution