Why can't animals store food as starch?
Lesson 8: Food and Digestion
(1) Most fats are found in fried (or oil-coated) snacks.
(2) Fats are very difficult to digest. For this reason, you often hear people complaining of indigestion after eating fatty meals. There is a simple reason for this difficulty. The next activity suggests how you can help the children understand this.
(1) Our body is based on water. Oil is not soluble in water. It cannot therefore be recorded directly.
(2) Fats and oils must first be brought into a soluble state before they can be absorbed through the intestine.
(1) When the wick burns, you will see the energy in the fat turn into heat and light.
(2) You can also use vegetable oil instead of butter or margarine. Many people know that oil can burn. It works well for oil lamps.
- How do you build a model helicopter
- What is the penalty for Dhara 107
- Is Redmi and MI the same
- Why do people buy PS4 bundles
- Do you smoke weed
- Where can you go without a passport?
- What prevents water shortage
- How many artists become millionaires
- Why wasn't Batman in Avengers 1
- Is good or bad to reconsider
- How does the newspaper delivery work?
- Did Jesus preach repentance or repentance?
- You should comment on HTML and CSS code
- Catholics wear chapel veils in public
- How important is corruption to people
- Morality depends on genetics
- What are the sports of China
- Is BTS a boy band Music Kpop
- Can cause allergic reactions to eczema
- How is Ethiraj College Chennai 1
- How is trance music made
- What is the need for modulation
- What's your recipe for feijoada
- What is trisomy 9P