Who was Joe Jackson
Joseph Jackson is dead : Michael Jackson's father died at the age of 89
The father of the pop star Michael Jackson who died in 2009 and manager of his first band Jackson 5 is dead. The administrators of the Michael Jackson Estate confirmed his death to the German press agency on Wednesday without giving details. Jackson was 89 years old. According to media reports that cited people close to the family, he died on Wednesday night in Los Angeles. Accordingly, he had suffered from cancer and was hospitalized last week.
According to the TMZ website, his wife, Katherine, 88, and some of his children and grandchildren have been with him in the past few days. Jackson has reportedly been battling cancer for some time. His doctors recently told him that he didn't have much longer to live. Jackson has had a pacemaker since he had three heart attacks in 2015.
"I've seen more sunsets than I have left," Joe Jackson tweeted on Sunday. "The sun rises when the time comes, and whether you like it or not, the sun sets when the time comes." He also published a photo of himself in front of a sunset at the sea. His grandson Randy Jackson Jr. described him on Twitter as "the king who made everything possible".
Joseph Jackson was best known as the first manager of his son Michael as well as the Jackson 5, which consisted of five of his sons. In the 1970s, the young band had one hit after another on the Motown label, ahead of greats like Marvin Gaye and Stevie Wonder, including "I Want You Back", "ABC" and "I'll Be There". Jackson was the father of a total of ten children, son Brandon Jackson died shortly after birth.
The Jackson Patriarch, who came from a small town in Arkansas, temporarily ran the business of his son Michael, who soon made himself independent from his father. Michael Jackson, on the other hand, steered his heyday as the world-famous "King of Pop" in the 1980s and 90s with manager Frank DiLeo, among others. Michael Jackson also helped his sister Janet start her musical career, who released her first album in 1982.
Joe Jackson led the children's careers with a strict hand and also beat them, as he confessed in a 2010 TV interview at the side of his wife Katherine. "I'm glad I was tough," he said in 2013, referring to family success. “I brought up children who love people around the world. And they treated everyone well. " (dpa)
- What makes your father scream
- Can a magnet damage a flash drive?
- Did listening to PTE have a negative score
- What's wrong with Humana
- What is the value of 462
- How do you raise a domestic pig
- Is using Connectify harmful to laptops?
- Which soap is best for skin 1
- Which website is trusted for downloading movies?
- Why do we close a vacuum pump
- SpaceX vs Nasa which one is better
- How can I destroy myself
- Why do people make terrible choices in life
- What are the Inuit words for snow
- Is the United States a presidential democracy?
- What's in networking
- The spirit of the people changes after life
- Where is the Kalahari desert
- How does PETA collect money
- How can I buy Ethereum in Thailand
- How is IIMS Pune for MBA
- What are the disadvantages of Medicare
- Quantum mechanics sounds like a vague theory
- How is life in Julich Germany
- Cats eat lizards
- Boys can love any girl
- Drishti eye drops are good for retinopathy
- How do multinucleated cells arise
- What is a mass spring damper system
- What is career path at Vodafone India
- What resource for learning the fixed point algorithm
- What can i increase eumelanin
- What makes a person malicious