What are the modern trends in science
Future: 10 technologies that are changing the world
An Internet in which sensitive data is completely safe - until recently that was wishful thinking. With blockchain it could become a reality. Most people only know the term in connection with crypto currencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. Blockchain, however, is a technology that can be used to manage data in general and protect it from cyber attacks. This is due to the functional principle: Each so-called "block" is a list of data records that can be expanded and are linked using cryptography ("chain" is English for "chain"). The blocks contain information about the previous block, a time stamp and transaction data. If a block is modified afterwards, all subsequent blocks also change. Any interventions are thus visible and can be traced. The technology is made for digital currencies. But it can also be used to exchange and save all kinds of electronic information. Think of health data, voting votes, training certificates or tax data. In addition, the method is very reliable: the servers involved are not networked via a node, but rather with one another, i.e. decentrally. If an error occurs, each server involved has a copy of the data. That could change the economy significantly, as it would make electronic commerce truly secure. The blockchain stores data almost in real time, so that large amounts of current information can be exchanged quickly. Objects, such as autonomous vehicles, can also communicate with one another via the blockchain in the Internet of Things.
- How do I build a cot
- Which sports are best for children
- House paint can be used on fabric
- Which actors never seem to age
- What is conditional zoning
- Which buttons are on an airplane?
- What is the best steak house in Indianapolis
- Is ketamine effective for chronic fatigue syndrome
- What does excitation mean in physics
- What about reading always makes you smile
- What does it mean to start over in life
- What is your argument for supporting Trump
- Why was communism so popular
- How is constant concern an advantage?
- Good night is a word or two
- New subdivisions increase the existing house values
- Which gas is the least reactive?
- Why wasn't a festival given to Hades
- What is an invalid data type in c
- How is the vCommission affiliate program
- What does Mustakbel mean in Turkish
- How do car tires get flat?
- Art students can become computer engineers
- What is the history of Ontario Canada