Shisha are only used for smoking drugs
Harmless or harmful? This is how shishas work on health
Sweet poison from the water pipe
When smoking shisha, a special moist tobacco is used, which is available in a wide variety of flavors such as apple, vanilla or cinnamon. The tobacco is smoldered on coal in the water pipe. The resulting smoke is then passed through a water vessel, where it cools down, and inhaled through a hose. The sweet taste masks the unpleasant tobacco taste and suggests a deceptive "harmlessness". In addition, the smoke cooled by the water is usually inhaled more deeply than hot cigarette smoke. In the worst case, this can lead to carbon monoxide poisoning. In addition, the nicotine concentration in the blood increases very sharply within a very short time. Many believe the water filters the smoke. That is also not true: in fact, the smoke crosses the water in small bubbles, so it does not come into contact with it - so “cleaning” cannot take place at all. Shishas are usually not smoked on a daily basis, but rather occasionally, mostly in a group. However, smoking a shisha takes much longer than smoking a cigarette and so more pollutants get into the body. What remains to be said is that smoking a shisha is by no means healthier than reaching for a cigarette - the potential for dependency is similar, and pollution levels are even higher.
- Does the Bible favor imprisonment as a punishment?
- How do I decorate a cupcake
- Drove Yahoo Flickr into the ground
- What's the difference between
- How is NMIT in Bangalore for engineering
- How can Bangladesh fight sea level rise
- Is the term Asian-born American offensive
- How is hydrobromic acid synthesized
- Atheists associate God with religion
- Rehabilitates Lysenko epigenetics
- You see american dad
- What are some nutrition tips
- How can we reduce urea in the blood
- What made Ukraine lose Crimea?
- Why do surgeons wear crocs
- Works anonymously
- Should you comment on HTML and CSS code
- What is the origin of the tortilla
- How do I wash my Nike Roshes
- Who makes good logos in India
- Is Chicago more dangerous than Oakland CA.
- What does non-binding love mean
- What do you think of Lilium
- How fast are list operations in Python