How much did eBay sell StumbleUpon for?
Back to the core business: eBay parts with StumbleUpon
In May 2007 we reported as follows: "As the Wall Street Journal reports, the Internet company eBay is apparently about to buy the Web 2.0 service StumbleUpon". A year later, in May 2008, some professionals were already thinking about the usefulness of acquiring StumbleUpon and other services, as these hinder the core business of eBay rather than being worthwhile: “StumbleUpon was cheap to buy and is growing, but it does It makes no sense for eBay until it becomes clear how StumpleUpon can support eBay in the relatively new branch of advertising. At the moment, StumpleUpon could only help eBay make money through a sale. "
Well, again a year later, it was announced that eBay would like to part with StumbleUpon. The social web service is sold to its founders. Financial details were not disclosed.
eBay acquired StumbleUpon two years ago for around $ 75 million. Although the subsidiary is profitable, the Internet company is now separating from StumbleUpon again because of insufficient synergies with the core business, as is the case with Skype.
Operator of the website onlinemarktplatz.de.
- Why I can't sign in to Google Chrome
- Is Trump a pathological liar
- What do you gain by quitting nicotine
- How can I update QuickBooks 2019
- Trust the LAPD
- Is MgBr a salt
- The tutorial for trading Motilal Oswal is useful
- How did the tradition of the Christmas stamps come about
- How good are you at writing fiction
- What defines a person's lifestyle
- What are test subjects
- When does the JEE 2019 consultation begin?
- What are some examples of freshwater carnivores
- What are basal transcription factors
- What food represents San Francisco best
- What is your favorite car in Europe
- What is a Feulgen reaction
- Which actively managed funds to buy?
- Which tire brand does Costco wear
- Gives Jio 120GB of data for free
- Why is there slang
- Must be saved electricity
- Are Zinedine Zidane's children good at football?
- How do Filipinas think