Ruining hip flask beverages
How to hide alcohol
If you have an adult drink to hide, maybe it is time to get creative. Hide alcohol on yourself, sneak it into places where it's prohibited, and keep your booze safe from prying eyes if you plan on a little ingenuity. If you're hiding alcohol because of an alcohol problem, there is help that you should seek right away. See step 1 for more information.
Method one of three:
Hide alcohol on your person
- 1 Go classic with a hip flask. The easiest way to make a small amount of liquor portable and keep it in your pocket, pocket, or purse is to transfer it to a hip flask. These usually hold around 8 ounces. of liquid, are available in stainless steel and other materials and are relatively cheap to buy. They are usually made to fit comfortably in the inside pocket of a man's coat.
- To clean a hip flask, rinse it with hot water and leave it open on the counter overnight to dry. Never put soap in a hip flask bottle as it can be very difficult to clean thoroughly and you could leave a soap residue for your next scotch shot.
- 2 Paper beer and pint bottles to keep them in sight. If you want to sit in the park and enjoy an adult drink, ask for a paper bag at the liquor store. It's illegal to drink in public in most places, but a "brown bagging" drink is often enough not to give the police a reason to search you, even though it's obvious what you have there - the most law enforcement agencies are happy to leave them alone well enough and focus on matters other than departmental politics. Research the open container laws in your city to find out.
- Please note that a legal gray area is negotiated with this method. It is illegal to technically consume alcohol in public in the United States, and if you appear drunk or disordered, many small town police officers might enjoy finding a likely reason to look for you. If you bag brown, you will take the risk.
- 3 Keep beer cans in a cozy place. Novelty beer cozies can help keep cans of beer cold, and they look a lot like cans of lemonade too. Like brown bags, cozies big enough to hide the branding label on the can hold people off your back when you want some cold ones without the hassle.
- Cozy up a lemonade to hold beer. If you're not cozy, cut the top inch or something out of a soda can, stick your beer in, and voila. It looks like you're Dr. Pepper you drink.
- 4 Hide your alcohol in other bottles. One of the best ways to hide the presence of alcohol and hide it in plain sight is to pour it into an inconspicuous bottle and then carry it like it's water, soda, or some other beverage. Nobody has to be smarter. Opaque Nalgene bottles or other general purpose water bottles are perfect for hiding alcohol.
- Put vodka, gin, and other clear spirits in water bottles. Make sure to keep the cap on whenever you are not drinking to avoid the strong odor attracting attention.
- Hide wine in nalgenes, fruit drink bottles, or vitamin water containers. These colored liquids should resemble the color and texture of wine and pass an initial eye test.
- 5 Put alcohol in a camelbak or other portable "water" container. CamelBaks are backpacks for hiking and transporting water, for hiding alcohol lying on the bed. These can be excellent for porting any type of illegal liquid. They usually have a long rubber straw on the shoulder strap that you can use to drink.
- 6 Look at the "wine rack.""Much like the Camelbak, the wine rack is tucked away under clothing. A simple sports bra that holds up to 20 ounces of space to hide fluids and a matching straw, the wine rack is perfect for when you have it do not want." Remember to drink, uh, body temperature alcohol from your own brassiere. They're often sold in places like Urban Outfitters and other stores.
- 7 Hide alcohol in food bags. While a bottle of Jack Daniels catches a glimpse when you're in public, a bag of Doritos usually won't look like anything. If you can have a cooler and something to eat somewhere, use an empty bag of potato chips or other snack of your choice to coat the bottle. Drape it over the alcohol upside down, then cut a small hole in the bottom of the bag to allow the neck to fit through. No one who passes by your picnic will be wiser.
- 8 Mix your drink ahead of time. One of the best ways to hide alcohol in sight is to mix a mixed drink like rum and cola or whiskey and ginger, but in the can or bottle of the soda you use as a blender. The color will basically be the same, the smell won't be as strong, and you will be able to take sodas with you to most places.
- This works just as well for fountain drinks. If you have a big gulp, spike it and enjoy your mixed drink with no problems.
Method two of three:
Sneaking liquor into dry places
- 1 Go past the gate. If you want to sneak some booze into an event or somewhere you shouldn't have it, your first target will come through the door. This varies depending on the venue itself, but there are a few tips to keep in mind to avoid getting caught before you can even have your drink. Please be aware that sneaking alcohol into prohibited places could result in your being kicked out of school or in trouble with authorities. Do this at your own risk.
- To get past the security guard or the gate of a dormitory, hide the liquor in a backpack, box, or on the bottom of a large bag of groceries. If you can, split beers into multiple bags to avoid the noticeable clink and clink; if you're in a large group, break up and look grim and humorless, not like you're planning on partying at rock bottom .
- To bring alcohol to the movies, choose something that doesn't have a strong smell, mix some alcohol in a large bottle of soda, or bring wine in other types of bottles and sneak them into purses. Cans or beer bottles pose noise problems and an unpleasant trash situation at the end, and alcohol in particular will scratch your neighbors' noses.
- In order to bring alcohol to a festival or venue and drink it cheaply, it is important to find out its safety beforehand. Bags and purses are often searched and outside drinks are confiscated, which makes a fool of the vodka water bottle. Most venues and festivals aren't going to eat people or seek out people who don't carry bags, however, so taking the hip-bottle route is a better idea.
- 2 Act normal. If you're drinking anywhere you haven't gotten to, the number one rule is to relax. No loud, throbbing bass in the dormitory, no shouting while you were watching the film in the hallway, and no noticeable gulps from your forbidden bottle sneaked into the concert. If you don't want to be kicked out, treat it like you normally would.
- Ask super-drunk or loud-drunk friends to leave and cut them off. Aside from being irritating, conspicuous drunks are more likely to catch you and get attention. Make it a quiet and calm affair, not a husky party.
- 3 Use code words with your friends. If you're drinking in a friend's basement or dorm and need to keep the boozy chatter to a minimum, make up code words to use so wandering assistants, nosy neighbors, or little brothers don't hear the buzzwords. Instead of shooting, say you're going to take a button or call a beer a biohazard. It will be fun and you will get it to safety.
- 4 Take care of your trash. Sneaking alcohol into the dry zones is fun and good until someone leaves a wand of PBR cans on the floor in sight. Oops. Be sure to monitor any litter and dirty glasses that come from a night of drinking. Cups that smell of vodka are just as easy to catch as an empty bottle.
- If you are in the dorm, try to leave some black plastic trash bags lying around for the occasion. You don't have to worry about sneaking out a few bottles at a time if you have an opaque bag to hide it in sight.
- 5 Try to drink at an odd hour. Sneaking a couple of beers into the movies or hosting a pint in your dormitory will be a lot easier if you do it during the afternoon or on a Tuesday, as opposed to prime time on a Saturday night. Busy, jam-packed theaters are much more likely to catch you, and the RA is likely much more likely to be on alert during party hours, ready to destroy yours. Stay ahead of the game and do it when you least expect it.
- 6 Go to your event early. At some events, door security doesn't start until things get more intense. Leaving early can make things run smoother.
Method three of three:
Hidden alcohol in your home
- 1 Think about your options. Sometimes you may need to hide a quick bottle or two from a judgmental person, but sometimes it may be you who needs to open your eyes and look around. Taking steps to hide alcohol in your own home can be a sign of a serious drinking problem. If you are struggling with alcohol addiction, stop hiding it, admit that you have a problem, and seek help immediately. Hidden alcohol won't help in the long run.
- 2 Hide the alcohol in the toilet. A cool and secluded hideaway for a bottle or two of liquor? Try the toilet tank. The water that arrives at the back of the tank is clean so you don't have to worry about germs. As long as your toilet is running properly, most people are unlikely to open the tank to take a look.
- You can tie the neck of the bottle to the ball joint in the toilet so it doesn't rattle a lot. Make sure the toilet is still working properly or you will get caught faster.
- 3 Hide it behind books on your bookshelf. If you have a lot of books or DVDs in a row, slide a few bottles behind them and drag the books to the front of the shelf to make room. It's good feng shui anyway.
- 4 Put bottles in your shoes. Winter boots, Uggs and cowboy boots are perfectly shaped to put illegal bottles in. If you have a lot of shoes, you can lug in a bottle or two and keep them behind the closet for safekeeping. Just remember where to put it so you don't accidentally pinch your foot.
- 5 Hide it on the bottom of your laundry. Most RAs likely won't dig through your dirty laundry looking for contraband. If you need a good place to pull out a bottle, try the underside of the laundry basket. As long as you're the one doing your laundry, it's a solid hideaway.
- 6 Learn the habits of the person who is searching. If you need to hide alcohol in your home, try to read the person doing the search. If an RA knocks every Wednesday, don't worry about finding a place to hide, get the alcohol out before Wednesday. Problem solved. When your mom cleans your room, start cleaning it yourself so you don't have to worry about straightening up.
- Why is FL Studio so popular
- Could a car wash damage my car
- Can you hang yourself up with a scarf?
- How can ego depletion sabotage your willpower
- What should I call my dog
- Is Russia the same country as the USSR
- Wear shoes at home
- What are the adoption requirements for China
- How is the placement at BITS Dubai
- What are some cute easy summer hairstyles
- Film is a dead art
- What is stop motion animation
- What is the spinous process
- What are the characteristics of the WWW
- How can I prevent restless legs
- How to become a Microblading Technician
- Ever buy from Barnes Noble
- What is a liquid metal
- Sharks eat catfish
- Why is Obamacare controversial
- What inspired religion
- What are the best bedroom decorating ideas
- Which BTS members grew up poor
- What is a mode