Do you ever get tired of yourself
5 causes of constant fatigue
Slept well and long last night and still tired today? How can that be? There are many causes of constant fatigue. We'll tell you the 5 most common reasons for tiredness and put an end to constant yawning!
Phew, you're dead tired again in the morning and the whole day seems to lie ahead of you. You haven't felt really awake in days. But once the causes of constant tiredness are known, you can quickly defend yourself with a few tips and use the nights to recharge your batteries in the future.
1. Fatigue due to lack of nutrients
2. Tiredness from sleeping too much
In case you've ever wondered if you can too too muchl can sleep, the answer is "yes!". More than eight hours of sleep can have a negative effect on the body and make it limp and sluggish. The ideal length of sleep for people is between six and eight hours a night. Unfortunately, this also applies on weekends. If you set the alarm clock to the same time every day (a deviation of one hour on the weekend is okay), then the body develops a routine that provides more power!
3. Fatigue because of hormones
The body goes crazy with hormonal fluctuations, which is nothing new. In addition to hot flashes, sleep disorders can also occur. If the symptoms persist for several days, it is best to consult your family doctor, because the thyroid gland may be responsible for the problem. Since the thyroid is a particularly important hormone producer, it is very likely that an overactive thyroid could be the cause of your sleep disorders.
4. Fatigue due to poor sleep quality
⇒ Warm milk with honey
⇒ A hot bath
⇒ Lavender drops
⇒ Valerian or hops tea
⇒ A piece of chocolate
⇒ Read a book
5. Chronic fatigue syndrome
If tiredness suddenly occurs chronically and you notice accompanying symptoms such as poor concentration, headache, muscle pain and aching limbs, a doctor's visit is imperative. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) is a disease that only a doctor can diagnose and treat with the help of individual treatment and medication. However, it is quite difficult to clearly identify CFS, as many symptoms are also associated with other diseases.
- How does a CDN affect SEO
- What is it like to meet Morrissey
- How often are Windows updates released?
- What is Datastage Online Training
- After AlphaGo, what's next for AI
- Which course did Lilian study at ABSU
- Where can I find BMW K1600B accessories
- How do I regain someone's trust
- The French Foreign Legion accepts criminals
- What are different types of embryology
- Should 3D printed guns be illegal
- Why aren't there more lawyers?
- What are substances that cancer cells produce
- How popular is WooCommerce in India
- What is alignment web design
- What is a motor soft starter EET
- Who is Roy in Arrow
- How is the CodecheF challenge problem tested
- What kind of doctor treats sore thighs
- What is the most non-metallic element
- What is real estate market
- Why is life difficult for royals
- What is the importance of autonomous learning
- What inspired Claude Monet's Water Lilies paintings
- The bald eagle wanders
- Is Shapoorji Pallonji Thane Pokhran Road 2
- Kerosene is not a fossil fuel
- Why does NaOH not react with acetylene
- What is another word for precedent?
- What makes you a fit person
- What is curriculum localization
- Which is the best url shortener tool
- Should I use WhatsApp?
- How heavy is a pallet of blocks