Where I found GOT free streaming online
Will Game of Thrones soon be on Netflix?
The eighth season heralds the end of "Game of Thrones". After that, many will hope that the hit series will hit Netflix at the latest. A pious wish or soon a reality?
Video: This is what awaits us at the end of the series
Since 2011, the fantasy epic “Game of Thrones” based on the novels by George R. R. Martin has been the series phenomenon par excellence. Only a few TV series were able to spark the same hype and even after the finale of the eight season “GOT” will remain in the collective memory for a long time as one of the most successful series.
No wonder that all streaming providers are scrambling for the successful product and that "Game of Thrones" should be a must for the current video-on-demand providers. At least one would like to think so. Unfortunately, the reality is different, which has several causes.
"Game of Thrones" runs first on Sky, followed by the other providers
The first broadcast rights in Germany are held by Sky. Shortly afterwards, Amazon, iTunes and Maxdome also offer the new episodes - but only for a fee. The series can usually be seen parallel to the TV broadcast and for a few weeks afterwards in the flat rate on Sky Ticket. It is currently no longer available there, however, as HBO only temporarily releases the series to Sky. You can find out more about the current offer in our article "Game of Thrones" in the stream.
Why isn't Game of Thrones on Netflix?
As you've seen, Netflix doesn't appear in the list of providers, and for good reason. In this case, competition is probably the key word. "Game of Thrones" is known to be produced by the US broadcaster HBO, who charge streaming providers a certain fee in order to make their series available to them.
Since Netflix and HBO are competitors, this agreement turns out to be difficult. HBO has chosen Sky as its contractual partner in this country, which means that Neflix is no longer an option. Since Amazon, iTunes and Maxdome are offering the series for sale, they are allowed to include “Game of Thrones” in their program. Netflix, on the other hand, only offers a flat rate. Such an arrangement would be less lucrative for HBO.
Also interesting for streaming fans: Am March 24, 2020 starts the new streaming service Disney + in Germany. Still until March 23, 2020 can you watch the attractive Early bird discount to back up. Instead of 69.99 euros then you pay 59.99 euros for an annual subscription. This means that Disney + only costs five euros per month.
For a short time only: get the early bird discount here for 59.99 euros
In the Disney + program, you will soon not only be able to see all Disney, MCU and “Stars Wars” films, but also new popular series such as “The Mandalorian” and, from August, “The Falcon and the Winter Soldier”.
For real "Game of Thrones" experts only. Test your knowledge in our quiz
Game of Thrones Quiz: How Did These 45 Characters Die? (Spoiler!)
did you like this article? Discuss with us about the latest theatrical releases, your favorite series and films that you are eagerly waiting for - on Instagram and Facebook.
- What should you know about SolidWorks Simulation
- What should I eat to stay younger?
- How many Phish songs are there
- What is the difference between DARPA and ARPANET
- Why is Saturn's moon Titan so important
- Who will be the next Steve Jobs
- How did the undercover narcissist apologize ex
- How common are albino Indians
- How old is Makena Lautner
- What is holy guacamole
- What is a semantic analysis algorithm
- Someone has cognitive biases
- How do I download R software
- Christians should pray prone
- How do I write a creative resume
- What is a movie that you want to make new
- How will an essay save lives
- What are the best monsoons childhood memories
- What mock tests should I give
- Society benefits rebellious and controversial art
- How has astronomy helped society
- What celebrities died in 2018
- What is Waardenburg Syndrome
- Which states have bicycle helmet laws