How heavy is a pallet of blocks
We have specialized in the production of ice blocks (105 x 50 x 25 cm = approx. 125 kg) (in crystal clear and milky).
They serve as starting material for sculptures, building elements or as advertising products.
Crystal clear blocks of ice. Available sizes:
- 105 x 50 x 25 cm, Weight approx. 125 kg
Price from50 EUR
- 200 x 100 x 50 cm, Weight approx. 1000 kg
Price from500 EUR
- matt / milky blocks of ice. Available sizes: 105 x 50 x 25 cm, Weight about 125 kg
Price from55 EUR
- marble blocks of ice. : Available sizes: 105 x 50 x 25 cm, Weight approx. 125 kg
PRICE: from 55 EUR
The price does not include the frozen contents of the ice block and VAT.
- Can convert phosphorus visible light into UV
- Is there any scientific evidence of autism
- Should Trump stay away from Twitter
- Why do day traders use multiple displays
- What makes a person malicious
- What if Pluto suddenly disappears
- What does nobody say about Canada
- When is the earliest time you can retire?
- Reached Harlem on the New York subway
- What is contract letter
- Where does energy in food come from
- What is a movie that you want to make new
- How is Dr. Phil got so rich
- Must be a mixtape romantic
- How many inches are in 14 feet
- How is life in NIT Trichy
- Should I be afraid to travel around Europe
- Which metal is used in solar cells
- What is 5 out of 5 million dollars
- Keeps track of Google auto-complete in Gmail
- How should my Upwork proposal be written?
- What is your cryptocurrency portfolio allocation
- Why is serious professional journalism disappearing
- What is the best intermediate book
- What is a 5th identity structure change
- Who was the craziest Batman villain?
- How many people listen to rap
- How can someone overcome intellectual burnout
- How do I write motivational stories
- Why hasn't Seaworld closed yet?
- What's the best sandwich and why
- What do you think of telepathy
- Do you like Overwatch's new role queue