Is the shipping the same as the delivery
Calculation of delivery times
We calculate estimated delivery times by adding the transit time to the estimated shipping date.
The transit time depends on the shipping speed you have selected. We calculate the transit time based on working days. Saturday and Sunday do not count towards the runtime, unless we offer weekend delivery at the cash desk. We also take public holidays into account when calculating the duration.
For some delivery dates, we may provide the “order within” countdown timer. This shows the time window in which you have to place the order in order to receive the delivery by the specified date. The date is subject to change until the order is placed. The order confirmation email contains the confirmed delivery date.
You can track an order after it has shipped in My Orders.
Free premium shipping for Prime customers in Germany and Austria
If the item you have ordered is out of stock or not available for immediate shipment, you may not receive the item the next business day. If you choose Premium or Express shipping, the delivery time for the shipment will be reduced after it has been shipped. Premium or Express shipping does not reduce the time it takes to receive the item or prepare it for shipping. The delivery time specific to the shipping method begins when the shipment is shipped. A shipment with premium shipping usually arrives one working day after shipping.
Free 1-day delivery and free 2-day delivery for Prime customers in Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands
If the item you ordered is out of stock or not available for immediate dispatch, you may not receive the item the next working day (1-day delivery) or within two working days (2-day delivery). Choosing 1-day or 2-day delivery will reduce the time the shipment takes after shipping, but not the time it takes to receive the item or prepare it for shipping. The delivery time specific to the shipping method begins when the shipment is shipped. A shipment with premium shipping usually arrives one working day after shipping.
Free standard shipping
Your order will be delivered within one to three working days. We process and ship your order as cost-effectively as possible in order to pass the savings on to you in the form of free shipping. Your order may take longer to ship than expected. However, your order will be shipped in such a way that the expected delivery date is met.
Third party orders
If you have ordered from a marketplace seller, shipping and delivery times may be different. On the order details page in My Account, click the button Contact Sellerto ask the seller for shipping details. If your order qualifies for Amazon Prime, Amazon Customer Service will process all shipping and delivery questions after you have placed an order.
Orders sent abroad may experience delays due to customs controls. For more information, see International Shipping Important Information.
Annotation: Unexpected service delays (due to weather conditions, natural disasters, unforeseen events) postpone the expected delivery date by at least two to three working days. If you order a large quantity of an item, it may not qualify for immediate shipment if the quantity is not available locally or at the same location. In this case, the “1-day delivery” option may not be displayed.
- What is America's favorite drink
- Are Bollywood or Hollywood films weird?
- Which accordion tips do beginners tend to ignore?
- How did Russia get its name
- Where is the ICAI
- How do you understand the segment tree
- How does technology help and harm agriculture?
- What are graphic design courses
- Which Quora users are Python Django programmers
- What do people not understand about cats
- What is the American Mathematics Education System
- Are you interested in web design
- Why did the dark age happen
- What's so great about handmade Italian shoes
- Which anti-anxiety drugs are addicting
- What does the WAIS IV
- How much are the sales fees on Etsy
- Is Sasuke's Chidori better than Naruto's Rasengan
- Does native advertising really work
- Can people use chemicals artificially evoke emotions?
- How do you talk boldly without fear
- Why don't anesthesiologists take out insurance?
- What happens when i leave BlueHost
- How are the yellow pages still going?