How much do you love your cat
Test: how much do you love your cat?
The first thing you do in the morning is ...
Going to the bathroom to wash off
Without opening your eyes, look for cat bowls by filling them
Wake up your best half to feed the fluffy ones
Do you have house plants?
Yes, but they are all bitten. I keep the cat away from them all the time
There was a pot with a flower on it, but the cat knocked it over. I don't want to clean up again
I only buy plants that are safe for my cat. I'm not mad at him / her if he / she drops or bites something
Do you care how cats treat people who come to your home?
I only let people back in who passed the cat check
Does not matter
I follow the cat's behavior, but don't make any important decisions about the contact circle
Have you tried cat food? :) :)
Yes, I should know what my pet is eating
No and I won't
Sometimes it crossed my mind, but I hesitate
The cat bit your phone charger cord. Your reaction:
No big deal, I've seen worse
It was necessary! The cat knows better
Choose a statement that is right for you:
Wash hands after petting the cat
Wash your hands before petting the cat!
The less physical contact with the cat, the better
How many photos of your cat do you have on your phone?
Maybe there are a few, maybe not
10 and more
Almost all of my photos are cat photos: 3
How many cats do you have
A cat, but it's a cat of my better half
The more the better (2 and more)
Where do you think a cat should sleep?
The right place
Actually, special beds are made for cats
Best of all - for cats!
Do you talk to your cat often?
Yeah all the time
No, do I have nothing to do?
Issue orders only when necessary
Are you signed up for cat groups on social media?
Not only have I signed up, but I am a creator of such groups
Yes, I admit it
It's enough to have a cat in real life
When you go on vacation, who will take care of the cat?
Why should anyone care about him when he goes with me?
Leave him / her with relatives
I just leave more food and water
Meow! You are a 100% cat person!
The cat is a big part of your life. You take great care of your fluffy friend. Your friends haven't heard your stories once when the cat was lying sweetly on its back or brought a long-forgotten toy somewhere. Make sure you find out where the next cat show is going to be in your city. Though you probably already know :)
You are the golden mean
There is definitely a place in your heart for fluffy paws. Everyday decisions are made not only according to the cat's whims, but also according to the principle of rationality. You will take care of your fluffy friend if necessary. The main thing - do not be too strict with yourself and the pet. Better to get up now and pet your hairy friend. It's never too much :)
You can hardly name a cat person
You'd rather coexist in the same room as the cat and not worry about the cat's whims. Most likely, the greatest impact you had on your cat's life was reduced to your silent consent to have him / her. Maybe you should think about buying another pet for the soul? Can it be a friendly puppy or a rabbit?
- Are there African descendants in India
- Have the tectonic plates started after Pangea
- Good night is a word or two
- Religion attracts narcissists
- Why did you go to special forces
- Do you have life insurance 1
- How does peeling help the skin
- What are companies competing for quantum supremacy?
- What was Slovakia before?
- What is your experience with the jury system
- What is special about Tamil
- How many watts are 1045 amps
- Feel pressured to have children
- Everything is scientifically theoretical
- In which bands was Eddie Vedder
- What are some unique things about Philly
- Are demi gods real
- Where can I find online translation jobs
- What happens when pigs fly
- What does responsibility in care mean?
- How do I get ETS GRE books
- Which polymer is cellulose rubber
- How is FDDI in fashion design
- What is on the agenda of evangelical Christians