What is Photo Rejuvenation
The passage of time cannot be stopped and with increasing age this can be seen more and more clearly on the skin. However, these aesthetic defects can be perfectly remedied by the specialists at the Asklepion Clinic. Make an appointment for a consultation and restore your skin to its youthful appearance.
What is skin rejuvenation?
Skin rejuvenation is suitable for everyone who wants beautiful and fresh-looking skin. A more attractive appearance can now be achieved with the revolutionary dermatological procedures through which the tired appearance of the skin is removed as well as other negative symptoms in connection with the aging process of the skin.
Various procedures are used in the Asklepion Clinic and our dermatologists will be happy to advise you on choosing the best method.All you need to do is make an appointment for a consultation.
Skin rejuvenation with laser
The first of the most effective skin rejuvenation methods is one Combination of lasers and intense pulsed light IPL - the so-called photo rejuvenation.In photo rejuvenation it is a gentle treatment in which the skin is heated with low-dose light energy. This heating starts the activity of the fibroblasts, through which the collagen fibers are formed. This leads to after repeated treatment Smoothing out fine wrinkles as well as to tighten the skin.
- Used for photo rejuvenationPulsed light (IPL) and theDye pulse laser (595 nm),the diode laser (1450 nm) or theNd: YAG laser (1064 nm).
- During a session, the skin can with treated with two lasers where one laser is used on the surface and the other for depth effect.
- Before the laser treatment itself, it is advisable to have one on the face Numbing cream to apply cream.
- The treatment lasts20 to 30 minutes, when using an anesthetic cream up to90 minutes.
- The laser beams pull the loose collagen fibers together deep in the skin.
- The old and damaged fibers are reabsorbed.
- Within 6 weeks new and more elastic fibers begin to form.
Excellent results under theSkin rejuvenation also achieves theErbium laserwith which signs of aging such asVeins orPigment spots can be safely and reliably removed. A therapy with the device Omnilux is recommended as a preventative measure at the first signs of sagging skin.
After the laser treatment, the skin looks "recovered" and the positive changes are permanent. However, it is advisable to repeat the treatment after a while. These types of lasers can use up to70 %"replace" the skin surface.
Skin rejuvenation with hyaluronic acid and chemical peeling
Substantial skin rejuvenation can also be achieved with injection procedures, as part of which Special fabrics and filling materials be used. Good practices include that too chemical peel.
If you want deep hydration for your skin then this is the treatment Hydrolifting Filorga just right for you. In combination with a filling and a special moisturizing serum, it helpsRemove wrinkles and completely regenerate the skin.
Absolutely unique results in the context of skin rejuvenation are also achieved with hyaluronic acid mesotherapy. We offer a wide range of hyaluronic acid preparations.
Skin rejuvenation with its own plasma - PRP
The PRP method Platelar Rich Plasma) is a one-time therapy for Skin rejuvenation, at which that the patient's own blood plasma is usedwhich is enriched with growth factors from the platelets. This "vitamin cocktail" is then introduced directly into the skin via mesotherapy, where the regeneration processes start and at the same time the aging processes of the skin are slowed down.
The rejuvenation process arises due to the Stimulation of the skin cellsthrough which collagen is subsequently produced. These can develop well due to the body's own growth factors, which act as a vitamin bomb.
Rejuvenation with your own plasma can be done in the following areas:
- In the face area.
- On the hands.
- In the cleavage area.
Skin rejuvenation with cosmetic products
You have to fight against the aging process from a young age. And this with high-quality cosmetic products and regular cosmetic treatments.The cosmetics area The Asklepion Clinic offers you a whole range of special programs and cures with preparations fromPhytomer andOrlane at.
How to behave after skin rejuvenation?
Skin rejuvenation takes placeoutpatient and you are in no way restricted in your daily life. After the laser treatment of the skin you can immediatelygo home and your `susual activities pursue. With regard to the respective procedure, always consult with your dermatologist, who will recommend the best care for your new youthful appearance.
If you want more radical skin rejuvenation, you can choose from a wide range of surgical interventions, such as: B.Facelift, Neck lift orBrow lift. Our surgeons are among the top surgeons in their field, which is why the results are always perfect.Do you have any further questions about skin rejuvenation options? Then do not hesitate to contact our specialists and to make an appointment for a consultation.
- Have the doctors monitored the patient's condition?
- What animals live in the African rainforest
- How were distant tribes vaccinated against smallpox
- How often is phobia affected
- Why are engineers or scientists antisocial?
- Where is Solapur
- What do business people do
- Is a monkey a gorilla or a monkey
- What is mental process
- Can Yoga Cure Hyperthyroidism
- What is another name for table tennis
- What continent is Belize
- Which is the best branch in AU
- What are the cons of using WhatsApp
- Who is your favorite TikTok performer
- Can religion heal modern problems
- How does the dowry practice work in India
- What breed is Miraak in Skyrim
- Who were the smartest soldiers in World War II
- Can someone help me with debugging
- Why is Ikigai important
- How can I pass human physiology
- What are the best cupcake martini recipes
- Why is sulfuric acid more acidic 1