What is AngularJS used for?
What are Angular and AngularJS?
In this article I would like to briefly clarify the currently somewhat confusing structure of the project names in the Angular area. I will briefly explain the difference between AngularJS and Angular and later also the differences in the versions of Angular.
What is AngularJS?
We also have an AngularJS tutorial for beginners with examples and explanations.
AngularJS in brief
AngularJS is summarized in a few key points:
- Intended for the development of single-page apps
- Developed by Google and in productive use there
- An open source project (since 2009)
- An MVC / MVVM framework that supports bidirectional data binding
- Designed for good testability
What is Angular?
Angular is the next version of the open source framework AngularJS. The code base has been completely rewritten and now uses the TypeScript language as the basis. The basic idea and concepts of the framework have remained identical, however, which enables a migration or even a hybrid use of the versions. The focus of the project has expanded from the development of a framework to the development of an entire platform for web applications. More than 30 employees are currently working on the project and are supported by hundreds of developers from the open source community. With the introduction of tools such as the command line tool Angular-CLI, projects can now be created and transferred to production even faster.
Our Angular Tutorial for Beginners is the best way to get started.
Angular in a nutshell
- The next version of the AngularJS framework
- Completely new development of the predecessor
- Has adopted many of the concepts from AngularJS
- Based on the TypeScript language
- Platform for developing web, desktop and mobile applications
- Is being developed by a 30-strong team at Google
- Aimed at professional web development for enterprise applications
What is the difference between AngularJS, Angular, Angular 2, Angular 4…?
So it's just: Angular.
I hope I was able to free you from the confusion and now have a clear picture of the naming conventions of the Angular project. I am always happy to receive feedback, praise and criticism! Thanks!
- Justin Bieber finished his Purpose Tour
- NEET from 2017 advice
- Will ResearchGate be relevant in 5 years
- Why is Indian not like electric car
- What are the details for PDATA
- Will Indians use online table reservation?
- Are people born good or bad
- How popular is DECA worldwide
- What are the best magazines for games
- Why is forgetting a subjective term?
- How are tapeworms transmitted to humans?
- Is Xfinity a good internet provider?
- What's in the moai
- What are the qualifications of a stockbroker
- Why is OpenAI overrated
- Can anyone know the google algorithm
- What is noise vibration
- What are interior designers
- Is the universal basic income a libertarian concept
- What can chemistry do in mechanical engineering
- Why did Israel destroy the farmland in the Gaza Strip?
- How does behavior affect our relationship?
- How can I view my iCloud backup
- What are most lipsticks made of