Which online colleges would you recommend
As results in the comparison group and the criteria?
The comparison group results from all students who have taken the first time in one semester the respective studies at the WU, respectively. Semesters in which there is no feedback or a leave of absence exists, are not included in the calculation.
Important NOTE: With a curriculum change you fall into a new cohort that is used in the calculation of the student ranking into play. This means that you are automatically compared with the group of students who changed curriculum with you at the same time or who started to study again.
From this point, a new (second) Ranking is created; it is not possible to issue a ranking for both curricula. When applications are advised to submit both rankings and explain that this situation has come about because of a curriculum change.
grade point average
Calculation of the grade point average:
Grades weighted by ECTS / total ECTS the semester in relevant studies
Example: A achieved the following achievements in the bachelor's degree in business law:
|Graduated LVs and tests||ECTS||grade||weighted grade|
|Introduction to BW||3||2||6|
|European and Public Business Law I||4||4||16|
|Basics of Economics I||4||1||4|
|Introductory Economics II||4||1||4|
|Business Law I||4||2||8|
|Business Communication I||4||3||12|
A has thus achieved 47 ECTS; Notes weighted = 106; This resulted in a Notendurschnitt of 2.26 results (the smaller, the better)
Recognized examinations with a clear assessment (very good - sufficient) are taken into account as part of the grading criterion.
Calculation of the study speed:
Semester in days x total ECTS completed / number of approved semesters in the relevant course in days
One semester is assumed on the basis of the intellectual capital key figures with 182.5 days.
The ECTS credits for recognized exams with exam date before approval flow into the relevant WU degree Not in the calculation of the time and combination rankings.
The calculation of authorized semester in day results from the fed-back semesters (182.5) and the time of the last considered for the ranking result. Beginning of each semester to be either October 1 (winter term) or March 1 (summer term).
Example: 182.5 x 95 ECTS / 485 days = 35.7 (the higher the better)
Combination of grade point average and speed of study
The two individual criteria are weighted with 50% each and combined with one another.
Note: A detailed description of the criteria can be found on the confirmations.
For more information on the rankings, please contact the team testing organization.
- How do we calculate 2 50 5 + 3 25 6
- Why are dinner clubs illegal
- Why are most rock bands atheist
- How can I please my husband's girlfriend
- What is sound How can he travel
- Which human sense is the most detailed
- Can birds navigate through stars
- President Trump is a failure
- How do I get rid of the results
- Has Elon Musk committed any crimes
- What is Yang Huiyan's fortune
- What inspires you to keep going
- Allergies can cause earache
- Who discovered the Rolling Stones Band
- Are there Korean writers who use Hanja?
- How big is a monitor
- How is the new Ford Figo
- Have you ever dated a psychopath
- Amazon will take over every market
- What is the Prerana app
- Why do we breathe O2
- Are all celebrity profiles verified in Quora
- What is an interpretive research paper
- What is a great ocean
- Why are plastic bags banned in India?
- What's your scariest school nightmare
- Helps sadness achieve goals
- What bothers people more in politics or in sports
- Have you ever cried in BJJ class?
- Secondhand smoke can cause insomnia
- A heated phone can cause cancer
- How can I create a python keylogger
- How do you make your favorite cocktail
- What are academic sources