What is TAN 56
All trigonometry formulas at a glance
Here you can see the necessary trigonometry formulas:
Sin (alpha) = opposite cathetus / hypotenuse → sin (α) = GK / HY
Cosine (alpha) = adjacent / hypotenuse → cos (α) = AK / HY
Tangent (alpha) = side / side → tan (α) = GK / AK
Kosekans (alpha) = 1 / sine (alpha) = hypotenuse / opposite cathetus → csc (α) = 1 / sin (α) = HY / GK
Secans (alpha) = 1 / cosine (alpha) = hypotenuse / adjacent → sec (α) = 1 / cos (α) = HY / AK
Cotangent (alpha) = 1 / tangent (alpha) = adjacent / opposite side → cot (α) = 1 / tan (α) = AK / GK
Trigonometry calculator online, easily calculate trigonometry online
What is trigonometry?
Trigonometry can be translated as triangular measurement. Trigonometry is a branch of geometry and is based on Ratio values in the right triangle. The first mathematician who verifiably documented these relationships was Hipparchus (190-120 BC). More than 600 years after him, the mathematician Aryabatha (476-550 AD) had transferred this principle to right triangles, from which our modern trigonometry derives. For the history see TRI01 Introduction to Trigonometry. The trigonometry shown above in the coordinate system belongs to the "plane trigonometry". Trigonometry can also be used on curved planes in space (e.g. on a sphere), then one speaks of "spherical trigonometry".
Necessary knowledge to understand the topic:
Inscriptions on the triangle: opposite side, adjacent side, hypotenuseto start a programm
The word "trigonometry" is a compound word. It can be translated individually as: tri - three, gono - corner, metrie - measure. Trine means "triangle" in Greek.
Sine, cosine, and tangent values are ratio values
Regardless of how a right-angled triangle is scaled (i.e. enlarged or reduced), the ratio values of the sides to one another always remain the same. Trigonometry is based on this fact. The videos in Lesson TRI04: Sine and Cosine (explained simply) shed light on this.
Degrees or radians
Angles can be specified in degrees (e.g. 180 °) or radians (π rad). There are other units of measure for angles, but degrees and radians are the most commonly used.
- What are examination and non-examination services
- Are the NIRF rankings reliable?
- How do I update a USPS tracker
- Is Sasuke bad or good
- Are star casters from Fender
- What is Linux Kernel Hardening
- Can there be love in marriages
- How did you learn financial literacy
- Has anyone ever registered LGBTQ as a trademark
- Would an Indian headdress tattoo be offensive
- How is life in NIT Trichy
- Did Game of Thrones S8 disappoint you?
- Donald Trump represents the values of the Tea Party
- Is GST IMP for medical retailers
- How retailers make money online top-ups
- What is the purpose of financial planning
- NEET from 2017 advice
- Can a hair dryer kill bed bugs
- Why do companies use Lotus Notes
- Which Quora users have profiles on Patreon
- What does E621
- Anthony Eden was a good prime minister
- What is a Salpa Maggiore fish
- What are the disadvantages of solar