What's your rating of Mavenlink
Mavenlink is considered to be one of the most comprehensive all-in-one project management platforms on the market. The software combines project management, digital collaboration, time monitoring and resource management as well as project financing in one interlocking system. In this way, the manufacturer allows you the greatest possible flexibility in your projects, improved financial performance and effective processing in operational business. Mavenlink is aimed at companies of all types and sizes and is available as a cloud-based web application. Mobile apps are not included in the offer. By continuously using the tool, you can rely on the detailed backup of all your project data. Time and budget are also carefully recorded. With Mavenlink you can constantly create new subtasks for ongoing projects and distribute them to your team members. The project updates are available in real time. Using the software will be easy for you right from the start: An extremely tidy and clearly visible user interface awaits you, which is characterized by its modern flat design. The good structure in particular enables the full functional depth to be easily exploited. For a deeper insight into Mavenlink, you can secure the free demo version. If you want to use the tool in your company in the long term, you need a paid version for around 15 or 30 euros per month. If you have any questions or problems during use, simply use the included mail or live chat support. In addition, Mavenlink also invites you to its own webinars.
- Very simple user interface
- Project updates in real time
- Lack of price communication between two tariffs
- No mobile apps for Android & iOS
Editor of trusted
- What is the most underrated thinking
- Would you consider having pet rabbits
- What is a Kavithai in Tamil
- What is meant by crown
- How radioactive are Brazil nuts
- Why should we concern ourselves with currency at all
- What exactly is a VoIP number
- Where is the Kalahari desert
- What are some famous clothing logos
- How do you justify a nose job
- Do you feel like a normal person?
- Didn't like Hitler cats
- Opening ceremonies are a dying tradition
- Are French bulldogs related to pugs
- What are the best Android widgets
- Can INTPs ever become smart politicians?
- What does tent fumigation mean
- What are FOB car alarms
- How is John Kasich's foreign policy
- How big is Lake Titicaca
- Could a football game be bought
- What are Liberal Democrats
- God or will the universe exist forever
- Are there really occult societies?