Addresses should be given in capital letters
News detail page
Address and labeling of international mail
1. State the address without blank lines in Latin, non-blocked font on the right-hand side in the longitudinal direction (if necessary, add the postcode and the number of the delivery area). If other characters and numbers are used in the country of destination, the address should also be given in this spelling.
Further information can be found at: deutschepost.de/brief-international/ briefebeschriften
If further information such as the description of the type of shipment, coding symbols or the like is attached, these must be placed above the address.
2. Write the place and country of destination in capital letters and without blank lines directly under the delivery or collection details (e.g. street, house number, PO box details). If possible, indicate the destination in the language of the destination country (e.g. MILANO instead of Milan). The country of destination is generally in the last line of the address and should be given in German, French or English.
3. Affix postage stamps or franking imprints only to the top right corner of the address side (shown here as an example). For items sent by the blind, state "items for the blind / Cécogramme" here - in German and French or in the language of the country of destination.
4. Always add complete sender information at the top left (only German sender addresses are permitted). If possible, indicate the country in the language of the country of destination of the shipment (e.g. GERMANIA).
5. Do not forget the note or sticker "PRIORITY / Prioritaire / Airmail". No labeling is required for ECONOMY shipping.
6. Additional service label, if desired
shareShare on Facebook on Twitter
- MDS is very difficult
- What is Waardenburg Syndrome
- Is the apomixis and parthenogenesis the same
- How does the thyroid HYPO function affect lipid metabolism?
- Have you heard of Transportify
- How much is 1500 in Indian Rupees
- Have foreign interventions created terrorism?
- What are the benefits of having a disability
- Is Christianity incompatible with extraterrestrial life?
- Why did Osama bin Laden attack America
- How is the inner tech book
- What are some good polish songs
- Is Suga from BTS a shy person
- What is best homemade butter or store bought
- What are the scariest slogans in politics
- How are naval uniforms called
- What do you use SQL software for?
- Why does Nigeria like to borrow from China
- What are some of the important topics of VITEEE
- How is the Indian startup Box8
- What is the conclusion of the summary
- How can I root an Android KitKat?
- What is Hillary Clinton's policy towards Israel
- A1B is a rare blood type
- Are diamonds overrated
- What is a pyroelectric sensor
- What is La Guayabera
- Really believe what you believe
- What is the total generation loss
- How can I multiply percentages in Excel
- Is this world a reality or a fiction
- What technology is useful to learn piano?