What software do telecommunications companies use
Zendesk for telecommunications
Create connections with your customers
Customers have numerous ways to access content and interact with companies. For telecommunications providers, it's not enough to have the fastest networks, the latest devices, or the most content - it's about delivering the best customer experience. Zendesk helps you build real relationships with your customers, deliver the information they need and exceed their expectations in the process.Request a demo
The Zendesk approach to telecommunications
Connect on every channel
Keep pace with your competitors and take advantage of new services and markets. Every new offer, be it consumer or company-oriented, has to offer the best possible experience right from the start. With Zendesk, customers can always interact with your company on the channel they prefer. What are you waiting for? Improve your conversions and create the right experience - with every new offer!
Many areas of your business have data about customers, the products they use, and the content they view. With Zendesk Sunshine, you can make this data available right on the desktop of your support staff so that they can provide personalized support on each channel and have the right context for each customer.
Create a strong connection
When customers need help, they need to be able to get in touch with their service provider quickly. Interacting with you should be just as easy from a customer perspective as it is with friends and relatives. With Sunshine Conversations, you can stay in touch with your customers and give them the ability to browse support content, try out new services and manage their account without having to go to multiple websites.
Provide relevant knowledge
With a self-service solution, the accumulated knowledge can be used effectively in your company. This allows you to set up a content help center where customers can find answers to all of their questions. With Zendesk Guide and Answer Bot, you can scale customer support, devote more time to complex questions, and help customers help themselves.
More power for your team
For you as a telecommunications company, it is extremely important that all processes mesh seamlessly. Give your employees access to the right information and systems so they can deliver a compelling customer experience. With Zendesk, you can add new applications, ensure optimal collaboration, and integrate workflows company-wide so that everyone has the same information at hand.
See for yourself how Zendesk helps leaders stay ahead of customer expectations
Expand quickly and easily
Open up new markets
“With Zendesk, we can set up a new store in a few weeks. Everything we have is digital - from customer touchpoints and onboarding to customer interaction. Customers can even manage their subscription themselves via our mobile app. "
Marketing Manager, Circles.Life
Read why Circles.Life is one of Asia's fastest growing service providers
Make your support team a priority
Make work easier for teams
“Our employees are enthusiastic about Zendesk Support because automated responses give them the certainty that their concerns are being processed. Our support staff think Zendesk Support is great because it strikes the ideal balance between ease of use and performance. "
Learning Technologies Specialist, Vodafone Hutchison Australia
Read how Vodafone is using Zendesk to improve the employee experience
Create customer loyalty
The customer always comes first
“Customer support is extremely important to us. We are free to think outside the box and can therefore offer our customers support that is certainly not typical. The service we provide is second to none! "
Director of Customer Support, Republic Wireless
Read how Republic Wireless is using Zendesk to exceed customer expectations
Simple instead of complicated
Create seamless workflows
“The heart of a startup company still beats in us, although we are much bigger now. We think it's great that with Zendesk we don't have to invest huge sums in our own infrastructure, because that would be a real brake on growth. "
Head of IT and Operations, Amaysim
Read how Amaysim uses Zendesk to create value from mergers and acquisitions
- How can I weigh my breasts
- How does the newspaper delivery work?
- What is McAfee doing
- How is your 1st day at LPU
- How will cities grow out of their environment
- Mathematics is determined by logic
- How does the brain conjure up delusions
- How do I overcome depression and failure
- What are some famous foods in Arkansas
- How radioactive are Brazil nuts
- What some of Scotlands must see
- How can I buy back my shares
- How can God ever rest
- New conspiracy theories are created every year
- What is the country code for Djibouti
- What makes a person malicious
- What is God's origin What is he
- We are still developing genetically
- What if all people help each other
- When is the last call in Los Angeles
- How is Ethiraj College Chennai 1
- What is the focal point of Kolkata
- What's new in Java 14
- How do Mysorean Congreve missiles work
- What is life like after cracking CLAT
- Often times, homeless people are criminals
- Which mental illnesses lead to decreased self-control?
- What meditation technique do Shaolin monks use
- What are the best Cardi B songs
- Do you knit
- What are the quintessential pilates exercises
- How do Baltic and Slavic accents differ
- Why is technetium unstable