What are the most powerful antioxidants
(1) Correction: Here was 10-11, which we corrected on March 15, 2020. It must of course be 10-11 mean.
* This article contains advertising. Our website contains affiliate links (* mark), i.e. references to partner companies, for example to the Amazon website. If a reader clicks on an affiliate link and subsequently on a product from our partner company, we may receive a small commission. This means that we cover part of the costs we have for the operation and maintenance of our website and can continue to keep the website free of charge for our readers.
Your donation helps us
If you enjoyed this article, we would appreciate a small contribution to our work! Donate now with Paypal.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Khan NI, Naz L, Yasmeen G. (2006). "Obesity: an independent risk factor for systemic oxidative stress." Pak J Pharm Sci. 19 (1): 62-5.
- Science Daily (2011). "Chocolate Is a Super Fruit: Rich Source of Antioxidants"
- Brozmanov J. (2011). "Selenium and cancer: from prevention to treatment" Klin Onkol. 24 (3): 171-9.
- Antioxidants definition
- Steve Graff (2011). "Jefferson researchers provide genetic evidence that antioxidants can help treat cancer" EurekaAlert
- Serafini M., Testa MF., Villao D., Pecorari M., van Wieren K., Azzini E., Brambilla A., Maiani G. (2008). "Antioxidant activity of blueberry fruit is impaired by association with milk." Free Radic Biol Med. 15; 46 (6): 769-74
- Camera E., Mastrofrancesco A., Fabbri C., Daubrawa F., Picardo M., Sies H., Stahl W. (2009). "Astaxanthin, canthaxanthin and? -Carotene differently affect UVA-induced oxidative damage and expression of oxidative stress-responsive enzymes." Exp dermatol. 18 (3): 222-31.
- Prof. Dr. med. Richard Bliveau, Dr. med. Denis Gingras, Hanna van Laak: "Cancer cells don't like raspberries. Foods against cancer", RM-Buch-und-Medien-Vertrieb, 2008.
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind, which arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- What is Jio welcome offer
- Where can I get student discounts
- How do racing bikes work
- Does it ever get cold in Thailand?
- Is love a journey or a destination
- Which fruit juices are good for typhus
- What is the difference between LLP LP
- How do you raise a domestic pig
- What are the liquid properties of oil
- How do multinucleated cells arise
- What is mathematical equality
- Is South Korea a gay friendly country?
- Why do all countries need weapons
- Barcelona or real Madrid
- How is sodium carbonate produced commercially
- Why should MUN choose you
- What is your rating of f lux
- What if there was no fire yet?
- Which countries follow the ASME codes
- Is Donald Trump afraid of Pete Buttigieg
- Are so mixed in the Middle East
- What is called a fear of veins
- What are the vectors of Lyme disease
- Who founded Docetism
- Is South Korea a gay friendly country?
- What are some time-saving C-codes
- How can I save my answer
- Why the hell is life so crazy
- There are black holes from Stephen Hawkings
- What is alkyl aryl ether
- Why is my friend so little appreciative
- Does my father love my mother
- What are the uses of Amazon Glacier
- What is facial reconstructive surgery