What is the property of a parallelogram
Reading time: 5 min
A parallelogram (also called "rhomboid") is a square, a geometric figure that consists of 4 sides. The 2 opposite sides are the same length and parallel to each other. Adjoining sides each form angles that can assume sizes between and. The sum of all interior angles is.
A parallelogram is a square with opposite sides of the same length and parallel to each other. Two angles are each the same size.
Features of the parallelogram
- The parallelogram has 4 corners, 4 sides and 1 surface.
- All interior angles are between and large.
- The opposite angles are the same.
- The parallelogram is point-symmetrical to its origin.
- The surface diagonals have different lengths, provided that all angles are unequal.
- The surface diagonals intersect at a point that bisects both diagonals.
- If you look at the intersection of the two surface diagonals and all points of the parallelogram, you can see 2 mutually congruent (congruent) triangles.
- A parallelogram belongs to the group of polygons (polygons).
- If all sides of a parallelogram are at right angles to each other (or if all interior angles are right angles), one speaks of a rectangle. If all sides are also of the same length, one speaks of a square.
- If all sides of the parallelogram are of the same length and the interior angles are not right angles, one speaks of a rhombus.
- The parallelogram equation is.
- There is no inscribed circle and no circumference.
- What is the coldest possible temperature
- Who can fire IAS officers?
- UCLA is less competitive than Berkeley
- Can I wash my electric bike with water?
- Is the Jio phone free
- What is the best email encryption
- Northeast Indians look pure
- How to boot in safe mode
- Why are mountain bikes so expensive
- Is the Fordham MBA program prestigious
- What is the most atheistic thing at all
- Is that rethink
- How to start your own business
- Which big companies have gay CEOs?
- Methane pollutes the air
- How can I cure bronchitis
- In which languages are phrase verbs common?
- How effective would a smooth weapon be
- Why do a lot of people use PayPal
- What free energy is possible
- Moral courage is necessary in any area
- When did hip hop become mainstream?
- Should I seek asylum in Canada?
- How many people use LinkedIn