What percentage of cell phones have Bluetooth?
Apps / software Bluetooth: what is the range?
Would you like to connect your smartphone to another device via Bluetooth, but the connection cannot be established? The range may not be sufficient. In this article, we are going to show you what you should know about the Bluetooth range of your cell phone and how to achieve maximum range.
What is my range?
Bluetooth is a popular method for transferring data over short distances. For example, if you want to transfer photos from one smartphone to the other or if you want to play a music playlist on your Bluetotth headphones or speakers. Compared to a WLAN connection, the wireless connection is via Bluetooth energy saving, but mostly too slower. The range of a Bluetooth device can be divided into three classes.
Most Cell phones use class 3, as this not only saves electricity, but also ensures that too many smartphones do not interfere with each other when connecting to other devices. At Bluetooth headphones will mostly 2nd grade used so that a range of up to 10m can be guaranteed. In addition to the differentiation into the classes listed above, new versions of the Bluetooth standard are published on a regular basis. Smartphones, such as the Samsung Galaxy S8 / S9 or the iPhone 8 and X, are already equipped with Bluetooth version 5. However, thanks to the downward compatibility, you can also connect devices that use older Bluetooth versions. The latest version, Bluetooth 5.2 with an improved transmission speed, was released in January 2020. You can find information about which Bluetooth version your smartphone is using on the website of your mobile phone manufacturer Data sheet for your smartphone.
Generate maximum range
In order to achieve maximum range, you should make sure that the devices are as close to each other as possible. Obstacles such as walls reduce the range of your smartphone. Another possibility is the so-called Bluetooth repeater, however, similar to WLAN repeaters, these are only available from electrical retailers and are only worthwhile for devices from grade 2. Keep the to be connected Devices in different positions to each other and take care of them at least in sight to have to create a successful connection.
- What is chemotaxis in bacteria
- What is the future of the home media
- How can I stop plaque
- Are Jewish settlements legal?
- What time is 1800 hours
- What were David Bowie's last words
- What is Veronica Lake famous for
- What should I hear from Chopin
- What is a semantic analysis algorithm
- How do computers threaten jobs
- Why do people fish
- How can I turn 10,000 into 100,000
- What level of privacy should celebrities expect?
- How often are Windows updates released?
- Should you kill your enemies
- What can you do with squirrel skins?
- How rich is South Africa's richest time
- What is an old industrial building
- Urban development is an art
- Does the masking of domain names have a negative effect on search engine optimization?
- I could write a sequel first
- Is cellulose a disaccharide
- What is the checklist to be productive
- What should modern architecture be