What is 111 1
DIN EN IEC 60794-4 VDE 0888-111-1:2019-10
This part of IEC 60794 covers cable construction, test methods, optical, mechanical, environmental and electrical requirements for fiber optic aerial cables and cable elements intended for use with power lines as high bandwidth transport media for optical communication and control signals; including OPGW (fiber optic ground wire), OPPC (fiber optic phase conductor), MASS (metallic self-supporting fiber optic cable; en: metallic aerial self-supported cable), ADSS (fully dielectric self-supporting fiber optic cable ; en: all-dielectric self-supporting cable) and fastened fiber optic cables (OPAC; en: optical attached cable).
This standard excludes the use of fiber optic cables in telephone power poles.
The standard thus offers investment security for manufacturers and users and provides test laboratories and manufacturers with defined information on testing.
Responsible is the DKE / UK 412.6 "Fiber optics and fiber optic cables" of the DKE German Commission for Electrical, Electronic and Information Technologies in DIN and VDE.
This standard document is a replacement for:
DIN EN 60794-4 VDE 0888-111-1:2004-05
Compared to DIN EN 60794-4 (VDE 0888-111-1): 2004-05, the following changes have been made:
a) The specification has been unified by reference to IEC 60794-1-1;
b) the classification as type test or routine test has been deleted;
c) the test "kinking for cables" has been deleted;
d) for the test "creep for ADSS" reference is made to IEC 60794-4-20.
This document is assigned to the following subject (s) marked in bold:
To display all valid documents, please click on the relevant subject link or use the extended standard search.
- How can I watch YouTube terminated videos
- What does a suprapatellar joint infusion mean
- Can we pay GST without feedback
- What are the parts of philosophy
- Federal judges have too much power
- What is the future for solar energy
- What are the hygiene factors in motivation
- Where do you start with philosophy?
- Luxembourgish is harder to learn than German
- Which automaker makes the Taiga model
- What is the size in a vector math
- Chopin and Bellini knew each other
- Ritalin is a good ADHD drug
- How popular is football in Japan
- Are men always ready for war
- Who is better Eminem or Kanye
- Who starts to speak English
- Who invented runes
- Did listening to PTE have a negative score
- How is the building energy efficiency course
- A vibrating source always creates sound
- Where is Drake's father from?
- What are the best Facebook sticker packs
- What exactly is a VoIP number
- How do Swedish universities carry out approvals
- What does hard evidence mean
- America is ruled by a cult
- Why is worship special
- Are there extraterrestrials among us
- How does the thyroid HYPO function affect lipid metabolism?
- Mars is the son of the earth
- What is photon polarization
- What does an aircraft cleaner do
- What if the mythology could be copyrighted?