Is Redmi and MI the same
Xiaomi phones in comparison: from the Mi 11 to the price-performance hit
Are you looking for a smartphone that combines a lot of power and a low price? Then you should take a closer look at the devices from Xiaomi, which often offer many features - and are still comparatively cheap. Our Xiaomi mobile phone comparison 2021 can help you to find the right model for your needs.
The flagship smartphone: Xiaomi Mi 11
The Xiaomi Mi 11 appears in gray and blue at the start. - Picture:Xiaomi
If you are looking for a mobile phone from the manufacturer's premium range, you are at the right address with the Xiaomi Mi 11 and its offshoots. The Xiaomi Mi 11 offers you, among other things, a bright display with OLED technology, a powerful triple camera and powerful fast charging technology. For this, however, you have to dig a little deeper into your pocket than with the predecessors - or the other smartphone series from Xiaomi. The prices for the Xiaomi Mi 11 and its offshoots are at a similar level to those of Samsung and Apple.
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra is the same size as the Mi 11. The top model, however, has a larger RAM (12 instead of 8 gigabytes) and a larger battery (5,000 instead of 4,600 mAh). In addition, this smartphone is protected against the ingress of dirt and water according to IP68 - a special feature in the Xiaomi mobile phone comparison.
Models and Features:
- Xiaomi Mi 11 (Ultra) - 6.81 inch display, Snapdragon 888, triple camera
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite - 6.55 inch display, Snapdragon 732G, triple camera
A worthwhile hit from last year: the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro 5G
In need of a phone with 8GB + 128GB storage? Choose # Mi10T / # Mi10TPro?
If you need a main camera with 108MP, # Mi10TPro. If a 64MP main camera suits you well, save the dough and pick the standard Mi 10T.
Buy the new version of # Mi10TPro (8GB + 128GB) here: https://t.co/lP99qxsLn0pic.twitter.com/BF9DWS7U3I
- Xiaomi Indonesia #MiFan (@XiaomiIndonesia) April 16, 2021
The Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro was released in 2020, but it's still worth a look in 2021. The Pro model has a main camera with a resolution of 108 megapixels, which does not have to shy away from the comparison to the iPhone 12 and Co. The battery with a capacity of 5,000 mAh is also impressive. A special feature is the display with a refresh rate of 144 Hertz, which is usually more available in gaming phones.
Models and Features:
- Xiaomi Mi 10T - display with 6.67 inches, Snapdragon 865, triple camera (64 megapixels)
- Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro - display with 6.67 inches, Snapdragon 865, triple camera (108 megapixels)
Lots of cameras for little money: the Redmi Note 10 Pro
The Redmi Note 10 Pro supports fast charging technology. - Picture:Xiaomi
In the Xiaomi mobile phone comparison, the Redmi smartphones occupy a special position. In this series you will often find great features that, for example, were exclusively reserved for the Mi series last year. In return, Xiaomi usually brings the devices onto the market at a real competitive price, which sometimes makes the competition look old.
The Redmi Note 10 Pro, which Xiaomi released in spring 2021, also has these properties. The mobile phone offers you, among other things, an AMOLED display with a refresh rate of 120 Hertz, a quadruple camera and a large battery. The price for the release is around 300 euros - and thus about the same as the Google Pixel 4a.
Models and Features:
- Redmi Note 10 - 6.43 inch display, Snapdragon 678, quadruple camera (48 megapixels)
- Redmi Note 10 Pro - Display with 6.67 inches and 120 Hertz, Snapdragon 732G, quadruple camera (108 megapixels)
Poco X3 Pro: The entry-level model
NEW VIDEO Live on the channel! (Link in bio)
Poco X3 Pro Review - Budget Price, Flagship Specs! # POCOX3Propic.twitter.com/ssSx5JEwy6
- Matthew Moniz (@mattmoniz) March 22, 2021
With the Poco X3, the Xiaomi subsidiary landed a special coup in spring 2021, which stands out in the Xiaomi mobile phone comparison. This smartphone also offers - similar to the Redmi series - an excellent price-performance ratio. However, the Poco cell phones are sometimes even cheaper. Both versions of the Poco X3 are available for less than 300 euros.
The Poco X3 (Pro) offers you an LCD display with a diagonal of 6.67 inches. Particularly noteworthy for this class is the refresh rate of 120 Hertz, which is usually found in flagships. The main difference between the basic and the pro version lies in the different chipsets and memory sizes. Both models have a larger than average battery with a capacity of 5,160 mAh. Practical: A fingerprint sensor is on board.
Models and Features:
- Poco X3 NFC - display with 6.67 inches and 120 Hertz, Snapdragon 732G, quadruple camera (64 megapixels)
- Poco X3 Pro - display with 6.67 inches and 120 Hertz, Snapdragon 860, quadruple camera (48 megapixels)
Xiaomi Cell Phone Comparison: Summary
Are you looking for a good alternative to the iPhone 12 and Galaxy S21 that costs less? Then the Xiaomi Mi 11 is worth a look. Because it combines many flagship features at a lower price than the competition. If it doesn't have to be the latest model, the Xiaomi Mi 10T from 2020 may do as well.
When looking for a cheaper mobile phone, you should take a look at the Redmi Note 10 (Pro). The Poco X3 is also recommended as an entry-level smartphone or second mobile phone. Ultimately, what is more important to you is decisive: the lowest possible price or the best possible equipment.
Did our Xiaomi cell phone comparison help you choose? Which smartphone range do you prefer? Let us and the community know what you think in a comment!
You might also be interested in:
- What's the best folk singing website
- How do memories affect your own personality?
- Which is the best wireframe tool
- Does the Apple Watch have a compass?
- Why do nations need public order
- Twitter always had this
- Why are there capital letters
- Who are you going to marry
- Is lonely a person without a friend
- When did birch sticks become popular
- How can girls join the IAF
- Which sensors can see through smoke
- Is your soul in possession
- Does influencer marketing influence tourism?
- How are fries in France
- How dated a multimillionaire
- Is Joe Biden a pathological liar?
- Why is Roy attacking me on Fallout 3
- What's the best and worst about Facebook
- How much should I charge for meth
- In ammonia, lithium reacts with nitrogen
- Can RCB still qualify for the playoffs
- Can social media be bad for companies?
- What does it mean for you to get old?