What is the function mod
This article discusses the formula syntax and usage of the REST described in Microsoft Excel.
Returns the remainder of a division. The result has the same sign as the divisor.
REST (number; divisor)
The REST function syntax has the following arguments:
number Required. The number for which to find the remainder of a division.
divisor Required. The number to divide "Number" by.
If divisor has the value 0, REST returns the error value # DIV / 0! back.
The REST function can also be formulated using the INTEGER function:
MOD (n, d) = n - d * INT (n / d)
Copy and paste the sample data in the following table into cell A1 of a new Excel worksheet. To see the results of the formulas, highlight them, press F2, and then press ENTER. If necessary, you can adjust the width of the columns so that all data is displayed.
= REMAIN (3; 2)
Remainder of 3/2
= REMAIN (-3,2)
Remainder of -3/2. The sign is identical to that of the divisor.
= REMAIN (3; -2)
Remainder of 3 / -2. The sign is identical to that of the divisor.
= REMAIN (-3, -2)
Remainder of -3 / -2. The sign is identical to that of the divisor.
- Would you visit Siliguri in West Bengal
- Why are human bodies not symmetrical
- Who is the captain of Juventus
- Will the Ethereum crypto currency recover in 2019?
- Can CPS access parents' medical records
- How to treat a scraped knee
- Is work experience before an MBA overrated
- What is success in a narcissist's point of view
- How does the work with offline computers work?
- What is lifestyle coaching
- How much do we know about Antarctica
- What is African philosophy
- Where is Ethereum based
- There are sub-categories for green tea
- Does hypnosis work to stop tobacco use
- How is a bicycle frame made
- Microsoft Power BI desktop is free
- What is a water heater
- Surgeons stream their operations live
- What happened to TikTok
- Where and why did gladiators fight
- Do you think Donald Trump is unsafe
- What is pyramid meditation
- Can acid reflux trigger anxiety
- Are communists discriminated against in South Korea?
- America is more optimistic than other countries
- What is it like to survive an explosion?
- What used websites are there in Japan
- How do I launch balloons at a great height
- Did Stannis Renly ever love
- What if humans never domesticated dogs?
- What are baby white spiders
- What is Ram Naam
- Is gear oil thicker than hydraulic oil