What exercise burns 1000 calories
Burn 1,000 calories in 10 minutes
Table of Contents
- The miracle workout
- My conclusion
If you browse Instagram and the social media area, you will come across one or the other absurdity between the floods of sports and weight-loss posts.
Everything is represented, from morbid skinny challenges to the craziest food creations.
More and more are circulating Fitness workouts in the network that in a short time one Six pack or to conjure up a firm bottom.
Recently, however, I clearly exceeded the tolerance limit for the so-called miracle workouts. The reason for this was this post on Pinterest:
In 10 minutes 1,000 calories (meaning 1,000 Kcal)burn? That sounds really fantastic. Then we would only have to do this workout every day and we would be slim and slim in no time. I wonder why we're even going into an hour Gym should go and not just make room for the pizza in the evening during the lunch break.
The miracle workout
The workout is a mixture of cardio and strength training and consists of a total of seven sweaty exercises that should be performed without a break. In particular, the number of repetitions for the individual exercises is relatively high, which both endurance as well as Muscle strength calls.
Here is an overview of the exercises:
- 100 jumping jacks
- 100 squats (squats)
- 75 crunches (abdominal exercise)
- 20 push-ups
- 10 burpees
- 50 jumping jacks
- 45 crunches (abdominal exercise)
- 1 minute wall sit
- 45 seconds plank (forearm plank)
Is it even possible to get this amount of in such a short span of time Calories to burn?
From my personal experience in various sports, the answer is very clear: No!
However, since this crazy statement didn't let go of me days later, I just tried it out. I wanted solid evidence to make it clear that the glittering social media world has less and less relation to reality, and thatSports tips on Instagram and Co. cannot replace a trained trainer and a well thought-out training plan.
Actually, I had my judgment on that 1,000 calorie workout I already liked it when I first saw it on Pinterest. And the result of my calorie consumption after the supposed miracle workout was more than sobering.
Even though I did every exercise as fast as I could, it took me just under 12 minutes - and my fitness tracker only showed 109 calories burned (Kcal). It's no wonder when you look at the average calorie consumption of different sports per hour.
Calorie consumption of sports per hour
- Jog at medium pace: 620 kcal
- Strength training: 422 kcal
- Cycling at medium pace: 595 kcal
- Yoga: 174 kcal
Either the creators of this fitness post made a mistake of zero or they aim to get as many clicks as possible on this post.
Whichever of the two reasons is true, the fact is that the 1,000 calorie workout doesn't do what it says on the tin.
Nonetheless, it is a crisp workoutthat you can integrate into your fitness program. It is only important that you have made yourself familiar with the correct execution of the exercises beforehand, otherwise the workout will damage you more physically than it will strengthen you.
The 1,000 calorie workout is once again an example of the fact that you shouldn't believe everything that is preached on the Internet and that it is best to deal with it yourself with a good dose of common sense.
Because there is only one way to burn so many calories in such a short time:
With this in mind, I wish you a sporty start to the week!
- Synthetic Aperture Radar What is SAR 1
- How do slats increase lift
- India really weeps under Modi
- What is not a civil right
- Is the Fordham MBA program prestigious
- How to Save 20 Income
- What does computer graphics
- Why are engineers or scientists antisocial?
- Are we on our way to another arms race?
- Why does Trump always say Jaeger
- Sells Vivid Seats legitimate tickets
- Is that a tick
- Is coconut healthy for our body?
- How do car sharing companies make a profit
- How are the internships at SCSVMV University
- What are the cream for eczema
- How can I hack WiFi near home?
- Has your dog ever bitten a child?
- Who has sung his sin?
- How do you get away from you
- Feel pressured to have children
- What does sanyo mean in French
- How is ISIS doing under Trump's administration
- How high is the ISS