Where are the pressure points of the body
The 7th point (Daling) can be felt in the middle of the wrist between the two tendons. Massaged in a circular motion counterclockwise, it can combat nervousness, palpitations, chest pain, flying heat and even gastritis.
10: Meridian: 3-fold heater (SJ) - Acupressure point: SJ-5
With 23 acupressure points, the so-called 3-fold warmer meridian makes its way from the ring finger over the outside of the arm, the shoulder and the ear to the outer end of the eyebrow.
The 5th point (Waiguan) is located on the outside of the forearm, from the wrist crease, 2 thumb-width apart in the direction of the elbow in the recess between tendons and bones. It can help with hand and arm pain as well as headache and neck pain.
11. Meridian: Gallbladder (GB) - Acupressure Point: GB-20
The gallbladder meridian comprises 44 acupressure points. It begins on the outside of the eyes, extends behind the ear, over the outside of the head, over the ribs, loin and outside of the thighs down to the second smallest toe.
The 20th point (Fengchi) lies in the recess between the neck and ear. It is ideal for fever, cold, headache and neck pain as well as for eye problems and high blood pressure.
12. Meridian: Liver (LR) - Acupressure Point: LR-3
14 acupressure points can contribute to health on the liver meridian. It extends from the big toe over the inside of the thigh and the stomach to the chest.
The 3rd point (Taichong) sits on the foot in the recess between the big and the second largest toe, about 3 finger widths towards the ankle. With a circular anti-clockwise massage, it can dispel stress, nervousness, anger, depression as well as headaches and menstrual pain. In addition, the regular energetic pressure on this point has proven to be a very effective measure against high blood pressure.
Acupressure treatment is best performed by an experienced therapist, who will make a diagnosis according to traditional Chinese medicine before the actual treatment. A precise knowledge of the acupressure points is advisable for self-treatment. In principle, the pressure on the energy points should not be exerted on either an empty or full stomach. The best time for treatment is around 30 minutes after a meal. Points SP 6 and LI 4 should not be included in pregnant women.
Your donation helps us
If you enjoyed this article, we would appreciate a small contribution to our work! Donate now with Paypal.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Dharmananda S, "Ma Danyang's Twelve Acupoints" ITM Online 2004 (Ma Danyang's twelve acupressure points)
- "Acupressure Acupressure Points TCM" Acupressure Points 2012
- "Location of 10 important acupuncture / acupressure points" Purnayoga Holistic Health Care 2012 (position of 10 important acupuncture / acupressure points)
- "Acupressure" Trigolino 2012
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- How random is Football Manager
- Why does almond milk taste like water
- Girls work as software testers
- What is procurement management software
- What is spot color printing
- Why is my eye lost
- What kind of software singularity does Qualia
- Who owns India's 1st Bajaj Chetak Roller
- What are some examples of unethical communication
- Which is the best deal around 50,000
- Does the insurance cover mold removal?
- Who is the biggest shareholder in Tata?
- What are the best New Order songs
- Hermes has a factory in Vietnam
- How is Sindhi
- What are the different branches of Freemasonry
- Can code children
- How can I hack my Wii
- What is the opposite of self-actualization
- Which DSLR is best for beginners 1
- How are tapeworms transmitted to humans?
- Why are most molecular compounds not electrolytes
- What happens after a tornado warning
- What is cop stuff
- What is an MVP
- Did Jesus preach repentance or repentance?
- How to become a LOLCODE developer
- How many Phish songs are there
- How did you get into writing essays
- Is Suga from BTS a shy person
- Is Dubai a good country
- How to interpret PCIe lane configurations
- What will my children look like
- What did Camila Morrone do