What is a calming effect
The power of colors - color and light therapy as a remedy
Each color has its own wavelength and energy that can be transmitted to living beings. This effect encompasses both the state of mind and other important processes in the body.
Blue stands for relaxation, calm, serenity, loyalty, freedom, depth, longing. Cold shades of blue convey harshness or numbness. The element of blue is water. Its effect is pain-relieving, cooling, antihypertensive, antiseptic, wound healing and nerve soothing.
Blue is used for sleep problems, restlessness and aggression. It dampens agitation and nervousness.
Yellow stands for light, openness, freshness, thirst for freedom, joy, envy, avarice, jealousy. The element of yellow is earth because of its brown content. Its effect is mood-enhancing, digestive, concentration-promoting and it promotes the production of sex hormones.
Yellow is used for fears, discouragement, tension, depression, feelings of displeasure.
Red stands for zest for action, love, joy, warmth, passion, blood, optimism, sin, anger, danger. The element of red is fire. Its effect is metabolism stimulating, warming, and blood circulation. It supports women's sexual energy and fertility, and helps fight fatigue. Red can also make you aggressive.
Red is used for weakness and lethargy, tiredness, feelings of inferiority, lack of assertiveness and a lack of self-confidence.
Green stands for growth, healing, balance, harmony, mercy, hope, health, poison. The element of green is wood (nature). Its effect is relaxing and rejuvenating for the whole body, it has a calming effect on the nerves. Green strengthens the immune system, helps to regenerate muscle and tissue cells, increases creativity, strengthens the bronchi and regulates blood pressure.
Green is used for sleep disorders, nervousness, irritability, and sadness.
In the general treatment of depressive illnesses, a distinction must be made between color therapy and light therapy. For the therapy of a manifest mental disorder such as seasonal depression ("winter depression"), light therapy with bright, neutral light is a recognized form of therapy that has been proven to be effective. Since we only treat patients with such diseases in our clinic, we only use this form of treatment.
As a non-evidence-based therapy method, color therapy is not suitable for the treatment of patients in clinics.
If you would like to know more about the positive effects of light therapy on the psyche and the human body, ask us! We will be happy to answer your questions.
- How does Java implement Streams
- What are deep soft skills
- Children shouldn't see Family Guy
- The army is just heavy
- Which programming languages are in demand nowadays
- Are cherry tomatoes genetically modified?
- Should psychography be classified as a weapon
- How does lovemaking feel like after menopause?
- What is CERN's Wiki Page
- Who actually won the Mughal Maratha Wars
- What causes milk to curdle
- Has Bob Dylan written any books
- Today's teenagers aren't interested in adulthood
- How was your first day at msrit
- How does tillage help with root breathing
- What is H1B
- Why should you choose ETFS?
- Is the apomixis and parthenogenesis the same
- How would you deal with a uterine prolapse?
- Hides chronic inflammation cancer cells
- What is anchorage
- Where can I find acid
- Samsung is on the retreat
- Which flowers girls like most