Is the start of online laundry sustainable?
Heavyweights in this day and age
As a laundry we naturally take responsibility for our environment and always focus on protecting it. With our binding sustainability and environmental protection goals, we want to keep improving, because standing still means going backwards. Constant technical innovations, repairs and innovative ideas help us to conserve natural resources, reduce energy consumption and also reduce the amount of waste as much as possible.
We are a model company in the Berchtesgadener Land biosphere region in sustainable management as a member of the corporate network "Responsible Management". The topics of our set development goals are structured in a catalog of criteria, which addresses all 17 global sustainability goals (Sustainable Development Goals - SDGs) of the United Nations with the categories nature & environment, people and region & economy. As a result, as a participant in the corporate network “Responsible Management” in the Berchtesgadener Land, we are also the winners of the renowned “Project Sustainability” award from the Council for Sustainable Development (RNE) 2020.
We are happy to support regional or environmentally relevant projects, e.g. in 2019, together with our Sitex partners, we donated 3,056 trees as part of the children's and youth initiative Plant-for-the-Planet.
We have been certified according to DIN EN 16247 since 2016, which is regularly checked by the Society for Energy Optimization theneo GmbH & Co. KG through external audits. In the company we work systematically on reducing energy consumption and increasing energy efficiency and the use of renewable energies.
In 2014 we were able to e.g. our CO2- Reduce emissions by converting the dryer to gas operation and installing a CHP unit by 364,807 kg. The total energy consumption could be reduced by almost 10% from 1.504 kWh / kg of laundry to 1.359 kWh / kg.
In addition to our long-term membership in the Bavarian Environment Pact, in 2014 we also decided to be certified according to DIN EN ISO 14001 (environmental management system) and continue to meet these standards to this day.
- Muscular women meet smaller men
- Which five languages speaks Aiyswarya Sarathy
- Why is Pakistan against Indian NSG membership
- Should Jews fast also in Ramadan
- How important is professional experience during your studies
- Can a radar signal go through clouds
- Web Companion is a virus
- What are the different types of hominids
- Samsung is on the retreat
- What is the most popular paid font
- What are the billing rules
- What motivates someone with depression
- Who was the enlightened philosopher?
- What is the American Mathematics Education System
- Find Sebastian Vettel attractive
- What are four chord songs
- Why is analytics important to marketers
- Why are guests dying out in America
- Is skydiving safe in India
- What is the first computer game
- Why do opera singers sound out of tune?
- The ribosome can be called a cell organelle
- What is a preprocess in programming
- Why did you move to Spain
- Why are the astronauts aborting their mission
- How to make geopolymer concrete
- How can I trick a Canadian Visa
- What happened to French cuff shirts
- How is the Parul Institute of Technology in Vadodara
- How should I prepare for CMAT 2019
- How does neoliberalism make society worse
- Why is franchising so popular in Brazil