What is a pyroelectric sensor
A pyroelectric sensor consists of a dielectric or pyroelectric material. When exposed to heat, a temperature difference arises in the polarized crystal, which changes the polarization of the material and thus triggers a charge separation. One speaks of the pyroelectric effect. This expresses itself as voltage and current. The signal can be amplified and evaluated.
Since the pyroelectric material only responds to temperature changes, it is ideally suited as a sensor to measure temperatures without contact (pyrometry).
The pyroelectric sensor is mainly used as a detector in motion detectors to record thermal images of objects and to determine the presence of people (motion or presence detectors). Another field of application is gas analysis, in which the absorption or transmission behavior of gases is determined.
- Lithium tantalate
- Lead zirconate / titanate (PZT) layers
The pyrometer is a radiation thermometer that is used for non-contact temperature measurement. Temperatures between -50 ° C and + 3500 ° C can be measured with a pyrometer.
The property that every object emits infrared radiation depending on its temperature is used in non-contact temperature measurement. The infrared radiation is recorded and evaluated by the pyormeter.
Thermal (pyroelectric sensors, thermocouples) or photoelectric (photodiodes) sensors are used as detectors.
Other related topics:
The electronics company's original equipment
What every electronics technician needs: An electronics range with over 1,300 electronic components so that you have everything you need for every application.
- 30 different resistance values (600 pieces in total)
- 30 different ceramic capacitors (300 pieces in total)
- 12 different electrolytic capacitors (120 pieces in total)
- 8 different diodes (100 pieces in total)
- 17 different transistors (170 pieces in total)
- 5 different LEDs in size 3 mm and 5 mm in the colors 5 colors red, green, blue, yellow and white (200 pieces in total)
Order electronics assortment now
Electronics simple and easy to understand
The electronics primer is a book about the basics of electronics, components, circuit technology and digital technology.
I want that!
- Exercise the forearm muscles with pull-ups
- What is the Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Why are Americans hated
- Why doesn't Senegal invade Gambia?
- Love bites are caused by insects
- Why is Bugaboo's stroller so expensive
- What are the best problem solving websites
- How was old Cambodia
- Who is man 1
- What should I do for fat loss
- What are the different types of nerves
- How can we prevent sinusitis
- What is a general three word oxymoron
- What does the Domo dashboard look like
- Why does itching occur during pregnancy
- What are some acting agents in toronto
- Can I join the ISB after IIM?
- Turmeric is good for skin care
- What is it infinity
- How much can a YouTuber earn 1
- Breaking Benjamin still performs
- Applesauce may cause or worsen constipation
- What were colonial American standards of beauty
- Why is sockeye salmon so expensive