How do I train my memory
This is how you can train your memory
Training the memory - sense and meaning
Memory training is not only about increasing the ability to remember in everyday life, but also about being able to learn more efficiently while studying and being more successful at work. In the case of many health impairments that may lead to a reduction in memory due to accidents or signs of aging, active memory training is a frequently used therapy to reactivate and train corresponding brain areas and to normalize the quality of life of those affected.
Training basics in memory
With regard to memory training, there are already interesting scientific findings that are largely implemented in practice. Memory training is based on different methods that are tailored to specific target groups in order to be able to optimally utilize the physiological requirements of the brain and sensory organs.
Human memory enables numerous abilities that can be learned in daily life, stored in memory and called up when required. When training memory, it is important to train and intensify both short-term and long-term memory accordingly. Within the various methods, the individual circumstances of each person play a central role in order to achieve the desired success.
Main aspects of procedures that specifically train the memory:
- The function of memory and the achievable
- Increase efficiency
- Analysis of the strong or rather weak memory talents
- practical exercises for stimulating the memory
- Optimizing verbal memory skills
- Improvement of the visual perception of information relevant to memory
- Improvement of the memory's storage capacity for names and numerical values
- Schools of memory skills in relation to faces
The exercises that train the memory are practically carried out in individual or group work as well as on the basis of previously imparted theoretical learning material. In addition, even small, regularly performed procedures and exercises in the private environment serve to increase memory.
Suggestions that support training a meaningful memory
The training of the memory through the use of simplified motifs, which are visible in the form of symbolic representations, is considered an extremely efficient methodology that can be implemented for all age groups. For children as well as for the elderly, the measures called concentration exercises with symbols are helpful and can also be integrated into everyday life in a playful way. In this context, the memories are an excellent support to train the memory with simple means.
Memory training is known colloquially as brain jogging and can be implemented on the basis of various aids. In addition to training the symbol-related memory, a game like "Packing suitcases" is an excellent variant to accelerate memory retention. In addition, crossword puzzles and search tasks in which words are hidden vertically, horizontally or diagonally within many letters are considered extremely effective.
Practical considerations in memory training
In order to train and activate the memory particularly efficiently, various factors are important. These are composed as follows:
- Basics of efficient learning and retention
- special methodologies for learning the relevant subject matter
- Separate the important and the unimportant and learn to filter knowledge content
- Call up the information you need in a targeted manner
- Measures to increase memory
These are just a few parameters that contribute to optimal memory training and lead to lasting success. Many of the components mentioned can be found in practical learning opportunities such as so-called mnemonics or tricks and aids for memory and contribute to a basic condition of memory.
Free brain training
The brain is the most important human organ. It is the center of human thought and action, it controls our perceptions, our consciousness, our feelings and our thinking. Learning and educational processes take place through the brain, and our intelligence is linked to the performance of the brain. Like all organs of the human body, the brain is subject to physical change processes, e.g. growth processes in childhood and adolescence and degradation processes in old age. The brain has a high demand for energy and oxygen and can be increased in performance through a targeted supply of, for example, glucose.
Another important method to maintain or increase mental performance is targeted training of the brain. Brain training is free and can be quickly, easily and flexibly integrated into everyday life. Optimal use of the performance of the brain and proper training not only promotes mental fitness, but also increases psychological well-being.
Anyone who wants to improve their mental performance can start with a free and easy brain training. There are many small exercises and games that train mental fitness and can be done without great effort. Here are some of them:
- The memory can be broken down, for example, by small Tricks in everyday life work out. The shopping list for the supermarket or the ten most important phone numbers - this information is usually saved on small pieces of paper or in the phone's memory. The brain also has a memory - the memory, which is made for such tasks. Learn small things by heart, do without memos and trust your own memory. You can build small donkey bridges as a reminder. Numbers are easier to remember, for example, if you build a little story around the sequence of numbers. This is sure to stick better in the memory than a series of unrelated digits.
- Play again! It is not without reason that children spend most of their time with us Play. Playing stimulates the imagination, trains memory, promotes concentration and increases the performance of the brain. Word games such as "I'm packing my suitcase", Scrabbel and Boggle promote the ability to concentrate and memory. The children's classic Memory is a game that promotes memory. Memories are also available with adult motifs or you can create your own with photos and your own motifs.
- By accessing the general media it is possible to Brain training free and easy to use. The many puzzles and quiz shows on TV encourage the viewer to think along and solve puzzles - a convenient method of brain training, free of charge and right on the sofa.
You can always find a number of brain training exercises for free in newspapers, magazines, and magazines. Crossword puzzles, sudokus or grid puzzles encourage brain activity.
- Do you already have something of Mystery stories belongs? These are mysterious stories where the end is open or a story should be constructed based on a few facts. These puzzles are challenging, fun, and thought-provoking. It is a lot of fun to solve these stories together with friends. You can find puzzle stories and their solutions for free on the Internet.
- A free Brain training is also offered for geocaching. The modern form of the treasure hunt not only stimulates mental activity, but also brings people to physical activity in the fresh air. In geocaching, players have to complete tasks or solve puzzles in order to get the coordinates they need to search for a little treasure. A fun, exciting and communicative way of free brain training - error checking and treasure hunt included.
There is a wide range of free brain training options on the Internet.
- Fresh one foreign language on! Learning foreign languages is an ideal memory training. When there are no more dusty textbooks on the shelves, you can also download material from the Internet or borrow or copy it from the library. Learning vocabulary and grammatical relationships is perfect training for rusty heads. With a pen friend or a language tandem you can try out what you have learned and develop it further.
- How can we travel railways in Mumbai
- What's unfair in the corporate world
- How do you compost meat
- Is aspirin a safe drug for abortion?
- Is the apomixis and parthenogenesis the same
- Which APIs are useful for mobile developers
- What are graphic design courses
- What is the color of potassium
- Why is music so important 1
- Why are people with narcolepsy more creative
- What religions worship death
- Should we wake up with an alarm
- What is the best live streaming service
- Why is the specific orbital energy always negative
- What are the motivational corporate quotes for offices
- How's the class in Great Britain
- Runs Android Studio on Windows XP
- Should a religious person take antidepressants
- Is AWS better than networking
- MOOCs programming courses are worthwhile
- Is the Manipal Institute of Technology known
- Why does BAJAJ not produce gearless scooters
- What are the best Ruby books
- What does BPCI stand for in healthcare
- What is Lenz's law of electromagnetic induction
- Is dry aging beef safe at home
- What if you've lost all identification
- A brand can have multiple brand ambassadors
- Should I buy a STEEM coin in 2019
- Detroit is dangerous during the day
- Are there nice doctors
- What are the advantages of trading
- How tall is Kenny Sebastian